Prominent Somaliland Sheikh Aadan Sunne tells BBC he has joined Al Shabaab in Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proofing to yall that your ethnic group are also in al Shabaab and make up 11% is not crying sxb . There are even white converts and arabs in al Shabaab.
What issaq subclan is this terrorists from horta ?
Not sure but the founder Al-Afghani was Sacad Muuse but he lost to the little Arap protege Godane

Not sure but the founder Al-Afghani was Sacad Muuse but he lost to the little Arap protege Godane

The miskeen southerners cant keep up with the 4D chess the landers are playing . Even the Araap clan is riding out at the slow konfuurians :wow:
We will sign the divorce papers inshallah but you must respect your side of the bargain and stop exporting terrorists to the south to brainwash the gullible and slow southerners.

When he was detained by Somaliland, people from Somalia were calling us gallo and attacking abarso tech for political point scoring. Now that he joined al Shabaab they’re blaming us. When Coldoon joins al shabaab they will also blame us after booty clapping for years

When he was detained by Somaliland, people from Somalia were calling us gallo and attacking abarso tech for political point scoring. Now that he joined al Shabaab they’re blaming us. When Coldoon joins al shabaab they will also blame us after booty clapping for years

somalis are jealous ppl filled with envy. I was suprised when they called abaarso tech a gaalo establishment that will convert muslims .
I remember the time when CBB had a display pic of free coldoon but I never seen this dude picture or heard his name befor .
Can you post when he attacked abaarso school ?

somalis are jealous ppl filled with envy. I was suprised when they called abaarso tech a gaalo establishment that will convert muslims .
I remember the time when CBB had a display pic of free coldoon but I never seen this dude picture or heard his name befor .
Can you post when he attacked abaarso school ?
The evidence is being put together in a video as we speak. You can even hear in his speech about joining AS he’s saying that Christianity is being spread in Somaliland. This was a sheekh with a big following across Somali speaking territories

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Getting tortured,jailed and crying is a reason to join terrorists to kill the good ppl of banadir ?
Why didnt he start a terrorists network in hargeisa to ride on his enemies who jailed and torture him?
I'm pretty sure south Somalia didnt torture this bijj made qabilists scum
I think its one of conditions jeegaan offer him to be free,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He vows to attck Abaarso after recently
joining AS after SL authorities released him

cow

VIP
Somaliland sending a terrorist to jubbaland as usual. if he is against Abaarso stay in somaliland and fight them what does Abaarso have anything to do with jubbaland?

0nmurxasc2s21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending