Prominent American Muslims LOSE THE PLOT, get BLESSED (+) by a Female Khanis Priest at a Pro-Mexican Immigration rally

Also in this video: African pagan rituals invoking the spirits of George Floyd and other criminals

Absolutely shocking behavior from these people, This is why the sheiks I listen to gotta be from overseas :shaq:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

Also in this video: African pagan rituals invoking the spirits of George Floyd and other criminals

Absolutely shocking behavior from these people, This is why the sheiks I listen to gotta be from overseas :shaq:
Is Islam in Somalia different from western Islam? I know NOI is a the Mormons of Islam. This is what my republicans think that’s real Islam. They believe it’s paganism. This is probably why . And why are Muslims considered liberal in the USA ? The closest thing to mysticism is saints and holy men .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

I know women who claim to Muslim but never wear hijab, drink and one is in a polyamorist relationship with two men and is also bi sexual. One is a lesbian feminist that claims to be descended from Israel. All of them love to preach to me and give me spiritual advice. I think they just joined because of Malcom X and Aladdin was their favorite Disney movie

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

A sheikh and be anointed with cross? Yaab anaga aragnay

Is Islam in Somalia different from western Islam? I know NOI is a the Mormons of Islam. This is what my republicans think that’s real Islam. They believe it’s paganism. This is probably why . And why are Muslims considered liberal in the USA ? The closest thing to mysticism is saints and holy men .

Based on theology NOI are not muslims. This is due to the islamic belief that the quran and other religious teachings have been finalised . As muslims we are not permitted to change what has been written and this is the core difference on NOI vs muslims.

They believe in Wallace D. Fard and view Elijiah Muhammad as a prophet. Whereas, muslims believe Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger.

Somalis traditionally are more conservative Muslims as we are one of the first to accept islam and over the centuries remained homogenous.

Last edited:
Ahh munafiq institute a clown organisation.

The amount of apostasy they have committed yet people still think these people call to islam.

This Omar Suleiman guy has alot to answer for on qiyamah the amount of people this fool has misguided.

I know women who claim to Muslim but never wear hijab, drink and one is in a polyamorist relationship with two men and is also bi sexual. One is a lesbian feminist that claims to be descended from Israel. All of them love to preach to me and give me spiritual advice. I think they just joined because of Malcom X and Aladdin was their favorite Disney movie
:dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
u have strange friends

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is it wrong of me if i say Suleiman gives me gay vibe??? or bisexul? Because he is married with kids! But at least he is fighting it. lets give him credit. He is not active

Last edited:
EiNiHFMXkAEe0XW

People on twitter defending this :dead:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Based on theology NOI are not muslims. This is due to the islamic belief that the quran and other religious teachings have been finalised . As muslims we are not permitted to change what has been written and this is the core difference on NOI vs muslims.

They believe in Wallace D. Fard and view Elijiah Muhammad as a prophet. Whereas, muslims believe Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger.

Somalis traditionally are more conservative Muslims as we are one of the first to accept islam and over the centuries remained homogenous.
The NOI always gave me weird vibes . Some have told that Sunni Islam is fake and Jesus was a Muslim. They’ve tried to convert me several times. They also say my people are evil and enslaved the Israelites who are the real blacks. The only good things that came out of that cult are Malcom X and Muhammad Ali. I believe Louis Farrakhan had him killed and is basically a maadow Jim Jones.

The NOI always gave me weird vibes . Some have told that Sunni Islam is fake and Jesus was a Muslim. They’ve tried to convert me several times. They also say my people are evil and enslaved the Israelites who are the real blacks. The only good things that came out of that cult are Malcom X and Muhammad Ali. I believe Louis Farrakhan had him killed and is basically a maadow Jim Jones.

Both Malcolm and Muhammad left NOI and converted to Islam. Tbh I don't care about their beliefs i just want them to stop using the Islam label. We don't believe in racial supremacy like they do. Their always going on about white devils.

OffTheDome

Proud American
This is why you shouldn’t cozy up with Kafirs, especially as a prominent Sheikh Did they just draw a cross on her face wtf...
:lebronwtf:

Trending

Latest posts