Professor Ali Khalif Galaydh speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

At this point I am wondering how much this nigga is getting paid to say this. :pachah1:

We need more return on investments in the political leaders from the Sool communities :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

At this point I am wondering how much this nigga is getting paid to say this. :pachah1:

We need more return on investments in the Sool communities political leaders :hillarybiz:

Ali Khalif has all three scarves in his dresser, he brings out the Somaliland one because it pays him the most.

He's still salty from that knock out blow he received from Jawari
2rJYq.jpg

Cumar

VIP
@Wei He needs to start pulling his weight to justify the investment SL puts in him. :manny:

I don't believe in appeasement and would like to see concrete results, this ain't no charity and soft-spoken statements ain't gonna cut it anymore.:bell:

@Wei He needs to start pulling his weight to justify the investment SL puts in him. :manny:

I don't believe in appeasement and would like to see concrete results, this ain't no charity and soft-spoken statements ain't gonna cut it anymore.:bell:

I find it out funny how Dhulos completely render him useless. When majority of Dhulos were Pro Somaliland, Ali Khalif was Pro Khaatumo. Now it's the complete opposite.

Cumar just give it up. You are the worst propaganda guy I have ever seen.

This is an old clip of Cali beefing with Cabdi weli you're trying to use as propaganda.

Let the Jeegaanlanders not try to delete the old clips on youtube. Our libraries have all the records we need.

World

VIP
Ali Khalif Galaydh failed us.

He could have united us and bettered our position in Puntland. But he hated Majerteen from the very start(for no real reason).

He let his personal vendetta get before the interests of our clan. We have bad leaders.

If Ogaden and Marehan can share a state then so can Harti.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ali Khalif did everything he can to bring down Darod interests in Somalia.
In 2012, He tried to steal the PM position locked for Darods by competing for the Parliament Speaker.

And now he's booty clapping for a clan that has deep hatred and abhorrance toward his own people.
How low can this guy go?!

He could have united us and bettered our position in Puntland. But he hated Majerteen from the very start(for no real reason).

He let his personal vendetta get before the interests of our clan. We have bad leaders.

Tfg sharif sheikh recognised Khaatumo State in 2012 but Pm at that time Gaas was against it...

DRACO

VIP

@nine ??

Nonsense we Sade people will only see peace in Kismayo when we overpower Absame and Harti.

We ain't sharing nothing. We don't share Gedo with them.
We don't even share the Kismayo countryside

Cumar

VIP
Cumar just give it up. You are the worst propaganda guy I have ever seen.

This is an old clip of Cali beefing with Cabdi weli you're trying to use as propaganda.

Let the Jeegaanlanders not try to delete the old clips on youtube. Our libraries have all the records we need.

Hey Genius. I didn't upload this clip. Unless you think I'm the guy running the Ilays news account? :pachah1:

We need more return on investments in the political leaders from the Sool communities :hillarybiz:

Ali Khalif galaydh is the most seasoned dhulbahante politician and is also bah ararsame who are traditionally the leaders of all dhulos. He single handedly dismantled khatumo junta and morally bankrupted their anti SL movement. Not to mention he's one of the most eloquent somali speakers amongst politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending