Prof. Xasan Cali "If Puntland hadn’t defended itself from Farmaajo, it wouldn't have had elections"

Puntland has Kacaanists hiding in its midst, until they are all dealt with in an appropriate manner, we will always deal with these deranged people trying to sabotage us. Farmaajo is just the current face of this cancerous Kacaanist movement that started in 1969, he isn't the only one and he won't be the last.

This isn't just about political gains and losses, it's 'life or death', that kacaanist Zakariye Xaaji was recently stopped from bringing military grade drones to Puntland to assassinate our leaders and we have still have Puntites who think these people can be reasoned with, smh.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland has Kacaanists hiding in its midst, until they are all dealt with in an appropriate manner, we will always deal with these deranged people trying to sabotage us. Farmaajo is just the current face of this cancerous Kacaanist movement that started in 1969, he isn't the only one and he won't be the last.

This isn't just about political gains and losses, it's 'life or death', that kacaanist Zakariye Xaaji was recently stopped from bringing military grade drones to Puntland to assassinate our leaders and we have still have Puntites who think these people can be reasoned with, smh.
PL can handle them. Since PL creation 1998, xamar didn't stop interfering us. But we did great job as you can see.:gaasdrink:

Personally speaking I don't think any Puntite who is not Mahamud Saleban should be allowed to rule PL except if the President of the entire Somalia is MS.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Personally speaking I don't think any Puntite who is not Mahamud Saleban should be allowed to rule PL except if the President of the entire Somalia is MS.

Honestly, the concept of Maxmuud Saleeban doesn’t exist in PL.

People either identify with Puntland and then their sub clan of MJ or their clan if they’re not MJ.

I’ve only really seen people use the term MS on the internet but haven’t seen people use it in real life.

Honestly, the concept of Maxmuud Saleeban doesn’t exist in PL.

People either identify with Puntland and then their sub clan of MJ or their clan if they’re not MJ.

I’ve only really seen people use the term MS on the internet but haven’t seen people use it in real life.

Cumar, Cismaan and Ciise collectively are MS. Only them three can be PL president let's be honest (I don't think it's a problem). 23 years is enough proof

Nevertheless I should have said "would be able to" instead of "should be allowed to"

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Cumar, Cismaan and Ciise collectively are MS. Only them three can be PL president let's be honest (I don't think it's a problem). 23 years is enough proof

I know what the term is, what I’m saying is that it’s not used in PL.

Yes, all the presidents of PL came from that group but I think everyone from PL can agree that they would like to see other clans take the Kursi.

I get where you are coming from but the hope is that the upcoming state elections will change this and level the playing field.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
PL was against 1m1v for national election so this political point scoring is null and void, we welcome the 1m1v for local election in PL but we are not going to forget the main opposition to national 1m1v Deni fuusto.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I should have said "would be able to" instead of "should be allowed to". Of course everyone should have the right to stand for any office, I believe in equality of opportunity
Each elections was by vote. Ilkajir lose to faroole by one vote because of Dhulbahsnte.

Second president is Dhulbahante.

Coming elections PL citizens will vote to whom they want to rule PL.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL was against 1m1v for national election so this political point scoring is null and void, we welcome the 1m1v for local election in PL but we are not going to forget the main opposition to national 1m1v Deni fuusto.
Your uncle didn't work for 1m1v like Deni did before two years.

He didn't apply it in his four years term anything. Do you remember his famous promise " Alkabab will be finish in two years!!".

So this kind of man can success to implement it in his extenstion?

Your uncle didn't work for 1m1v like Deni did before two years.

He didn't apply it in his four years term anything. Do you remember his famous promise " Alkabab will be finish in two years!!".

So this kind of man can success to implement it in his extenstion?

Farmaajo wasted his entire term and then tried to extend his term by pretending he would implement 1 man, 1 vote. These kacaanists think they are smarter than everyone with their transparent games. They'll say and do anything to stay in power longer than they are supposed to.

Instead of implementing 1 man, 1 vote, he spent 4 years on propaganda, nepotism (Khat monopoly of his brother) and paying BOT farms.

Last edited:
I should have said "would be able to" instead of "should be allowed to". Of course everyone should have the right to stand for any office, I believe in equality of opportunity

Puntland is not based on one clan's hegemony, like @FBIsomalia said, The Warsangeli General Ilkajiir nearly beat Faroole but Dhulbahante votes tipped the scales in favour of Faroole. All Puntites have access to the Presidential seat, they just need to put effort into it.

Puntland is not based on one clan's hegemony, like @FBIsomalia said, The Warsangeli General Ilkajiir nearly beat Faroole but Dhulbahante votes tipped the scales in favour of Faroole. All Puntites have access to the Presidential seat, they just need to put effort into it.

That's great to hear. I support Puntland and look up to you guys as a role model in terms of self-government and peace. Just hope spoilers like Zakaria Haji (Leelkase) or Ali Abdi (Dhulo) fail to help their master Farmajo use tribalism to divide and then conquer PL

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
1p1v isn’t feasible in Somalia now and I believe it won’t be feasible 5 years from now. Most of the south is controlled by Al-Shabaab so unless you want Puntland to be the only one participating in the elections and for Puntites to select Somalia’s leadership, you’ll need to come up with another excuse.

Farmaajo had 4 years to improve the security situation and move Somalia towards direct elections and failed. President Deni delivered on his promise with more than two years left on his term. When Gaas and Faroole tried to push through the multiparty system in their last year in office, they were rejected by Puntlanders too. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s nothing more than a delay tactic, not a genuine commitment to democracy. Alhamdulilah you’re in the minority even within your clan. Only Reer Dini continue to defend Farmaajo’s failures while Wagardhac and Celi have woken up.

I’m sure you know who Caam Caam is. A patriotic Wagardhac Puntlander from Saaxo. :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts