ProBLM Somali girl gets checked by

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Finally someone who understands why we are simply Somali not black

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You either black, brown, yellow or white don’t complicate things. Just because someone says they are black doesn’t mean you don’t acknowledge your culture and ethnicity, this dude is talking out of his ass.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You either black, brown, yellow or white don’t complicate things. Just because someone says they are black doesn’t mean you don’t acknowledge your culture and ethnicity, this dude is talking out of his ass.
Why must we identify with that though? Race isn’t real, there’s no reason to accept the construct of race. But ethnicity is real, it’s your culture, language and history

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Never heard a Chinese call themselves yellow. In fact try doing it yourself to anyone from that region of the continent.

The black is a social construct and race isn't real arguments sounds like a cop out, this never gets brought up with west africans and bantus, you can tell he and other people that say that views them as black no matter how much they bring up Africa's "diversity"
They're just avoiding what they really think, which is they specifically don't view horners as black. Which is fine because we're not and globally outside the one drop rule obsessed US we're not seen as black at all.

He looks like a South African Coloured, they're known to be proudly nonblack.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Who made up these terms? Nothing but social contracts, no one cares about Yellow term in Asia so why should we care about blacks. Who invented these terms? Why should we be loyal to white man social construct!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Why should we be loyal to white man social construct!
Why must we identify with that though? Race isn’t real, there’s no reason to accept the construct of race.

If this is the case then I don't want to see you guys calling Africans "madoows" or "Black".

If you truly believe it's a false construct, then surely you won't refer to others by this false construct.

:fantasia2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If this is the case then I don't want to see you guys calling Africans "madoows" or "Black".

If you truly believe it's a false construct, then surely you won't refer to others by this false construct.

:fantasia2:
I don’t, I don’t call them that. I’m not one of those racists. But at the same time, realistically, what’s the reason we mist identify with the white mans creation? I’m somali, in america where race exists and under their classifications, I understand to THEM I’m black, and I check black as my race on job applications.
That doesn’t mean it’s wrong to question why we are forced to identify with “race”?
if you are nigerian you are nigerian, if you are somali you are somali, if you are african american you are african american. I believe all SSAs should stop identifying with what the man created, I would prefer a nigerian claim nigerian than black, but that’s their choice if they want to identify as “black” then go right ahead, I can’t undo their brainwashing.
Would you prefer to live in a world where other brainwashed african descendants get mad that you claim somali first before black? Because I do.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I don’t, I don’t call them that. I’m not one of those racists. But at the same time, realistically, what’s the reason we mist identify with the white mans creation? I’m somali, in america where race exists and under their classifications, I understand to THEM I’m black, and I check black as my race on job applications.
That doesn’t mean it’s wrong to question why we are forced to identify with “race”?
if you are nigerian you are nigerian, if you are somali you are somali, if you are african american you are african american. I believe all SSAs should stop identifying with what the man created, I would prefer a nigerian claim nigerian than black, but that’s their choice if they want to identify as “black” then go right ahead, I can’t undo their brainwashing.
Would you prefer to live in a world where other brainwashed african descendants get made that you somali first before black? Because I do.

I do not mind what Somalis choose as their identity, as long as they're not hypocritical.

No one is one thing when it comes to identity. I’m Somali, Muslim, man, handsome etc etc. This whole argument always boil down to what identity a person value more. Somalis like most Africans value ethnicity ahead of race. I think this argument is mainly driven by young black people who are woke who usually preach we all one, that’s how white people see is. We need to come together and fight white supremacy.

It’s all good, but when people come together like this, someone still has to lead. Somalis who are woke seem to always be back in the queue and follow what’s been told. They are never fully accepted because any disagreement their blackness get questioned and their ties to Arabs based on religion get brought it. So they always have to prove themselves

This guy gets it, only facts were spoken. Only people I refer as madow are african americans because black is pretty much their ethnicity.

TekNiKo

VIP
No one is one thing when it comes to identity. I’m Somali, Muslim, man, handsome etc etc. This whole argument always boil down to what identity a person value more. Somalis like most Africans value ethnicity ahead of race. I think this argument is mainly driven by young black people who are woke who usually preach we all one, that’s how white people see is. We need to come together and fight white supremacy.

It’s all good, but when people come together like this, someone still has to lead. Somalis who are woke seem to always be back in the queue and follow what’s been told. They are never fully accepted because any disagreement their blackness get questioned and their ties to Arabs based on religion get brought it. So they always have to prove themselves
Yup remember when Shukri Abdi got killed by whites and bullied and pushed into a river? Not one “black” person showed up to demand justice or even protest. Only Somalis, that is why we should ostrasize pro BLM Somalis who beg so hard for black acceptance

Mozart

You need people like me
Yup remember when Shukri Abdi got killed by whites and bullied and pushed into a river? Not one “black” person showed up to demand justice or even protest. Only Somalis, that is why we should ostrasize pro BLM Somalis who beg so hard for black acceptance
That’s not true. There was a massive turnout for her protest.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
UK farah’s on clubhouse made me want to identify as black, these niggas got their own cult and harass anybody who calls themselves black.

We are not black.

The only similarity we have with black Americans is we are darker skinned.

We share absolutely 0 DNA, facial/body features, culture, language or religious ties.

Trending