Problem with diaspora charity

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I was asked to donate to a new school. I asked the organizers if it wouldn't be better to raise the funds for an existing school so they can add students or extension but they were not interested. This is a huge problem in our community. They start projects like this from scratch which end up losing momentum in the future so we end up with many poorly run institutions instead of large well organized ones.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
A family member pocketed charity money for new school and build a hotel in hargeisa. These fuckers only know how to steal. Never donate to them. They are getting rich from other peoples donation. I wont say which hotel tho.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A family member pocketed charity money for new school and build a hotel in hargeisa. These fuckers only know how to steal. Never donate to them. They are getting rich from other peoples donation. I wont say which hotel tho.

The whole nation are 'fraudsters' they do at every level of society top to bottom, thats why the world is cautious not to over invest the chances of this happening are possible ANYWHERE EVEN MOSQUE
giphy.gif

CrazyFeistyAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AhmedSmelly They say poverty is the reason for theft, fraud, etc. But Somalis still do it while overseas especially fraud on day care centers and other 'free money' by govt. Lacag carur loo talo galay day care bay mashruc ka dhigteen kkkk. I think it's values thing, they dont wanna work hard and lazy and want everything in one day, not so much poverty

AhmedSmelly

@AhmedSmelly They say poverty is the reason for theft, fraud, etc. But Somalis still do it while overseas especially fraud on day care centers and other 'free money' by govt. Lacag carur loo talo galay day care bay mashruc ka dhigteen kkkk. I think it's values thing, they dont wanna work hard and lazy and want everything in one day, not so much poverty
I dont believe its because of Laziness. Its because they have no dignity. When your only source of monetary comfort in this life is finessing others people money, then you have nothing to strive for. Accepting your short comings and trying to live your life as a poor geljiree, is not an option for an amoral somalis.

Somalis have no moral compass, they believe in God as a cultural thing. They believe any evil opportunity missed or lost, is just nacasnimo. Stealing from a white man, isnt haram. Because he destroyed our country. Yeah, Good luck in the next world.

This people will rather steal from other people, than invest on the long term opportunities. Work low job and dedicate your life for your children. Teach them culture and religion, so they can solidify their individual identity. In turn making them work harder, and become a better future asset to yourself. Unfortounately Somalis are stupid, parents who steal from others. Are just making the way for their children to follow the same footsteps. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree, is a true proverb for somali people and their shenanigans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AhmedSmelly they are rotten people in my book Somali and why I always call for a cultural revolution to disinfect these bad values as it leads to round-robbin of failures, they think their winning but in the end it doesn't show that financially speaking for the nation or even their individual wallets kkkkk. If it wasn't for my sub-sub-sub clan stuck in that 'destitute place, I would've distance myself from this nation, nothing good comes from it. I wish they cud be airlifted like the ethiopian jews were so they can all start a new life in successful country so we can return and liberated somalia like jews did for israel when they came educated and armed is my goal for bah dubays.

If they want the nation to be rich, they need to adopt the values of successful people and dis-infect the failed way of the old culture 'masuqmasuq waa somali meheradiye kkkk' it's a very true proverb, it never said their govt is, it said the actual PPL are so it's cultural problem not a govt problem.

I mean a grown adult who acts nationalistic, religious and prays and fast but is caught up in day-care rorts and stealing tax payer money intended for this 'saakir'. Ma wax kale ayuu uu 'daahaya' kkkk

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fhalahtouryalai%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F03%2F1028_retire-early-kids-baby-money_380x278.jpg

PS - It may sound luducrously funny and u may dismiss it as a few cases but this happens across everything that is charity, govt, or anything called 'danta guud' hence the whole population isn't set up as a 'team' but as 'individual' iyo dantooda, this will obviously cause 'wars' and 'nation that is against itself and can invite foreigners to fuel it further'

AhmedSmelly

@AhmedSmelly they are rotten people in my book Somali and why I always call for a cultural revolution to disinfect these bad values as it leads to round-robbin of failures, they think their winning but in the end it doesn't show that financially speaking for the nation or even their individual wallets kkkkk. If it wasn't for my sub-sub-sub clan stuck in that 'destitute place, I would've distance myself from this nation, nothing good comes from it. I wish they cud be airlifted like the ethiopian jews were so they can all start a new life in successful country so we can return and liberated somalia like jews did for israel when they came educated and armed is my goal for bah dubays.

If they want the nation to be rich, they need to adopt the values of successful people and dis-infect the failed way of the old culture 'masuqmasuq waa somali meheradiye kkkk' it's a very true proverb, it never said their govt is, it said the actual PPL are so it's cultural problem not a govt problem.

I mean a grown adult who acts nationalistic, religious and prays and fast but is caught up in day-care rorts and stealing tax payer money intended for this 'saakir'. Ma wax kale ayuu uu 'daahaya' kkkk

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fhalahtouryalai%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F03%2F1028_retire-early-kids-baby-money_380x278.jpg

PS - It may sound luducrously funny and u may dismiss it as a few cases but this happens across everything that is charity, govt, or anything called 'danta guud' hence the whole population isn't set up as a 'team' but as 'individual' iyo dantooda, this will obviously cause 'wars' and 'nation that is against itself and can invite foreigners to fuel it further'
Perfectly said, I have the same attitude.

is your father bah dubays?

My grandmother is bah dubays. Manshallah best mannered person I have ever seen.

Trending