Probably Somalia is the worst place 2 be disabled: Do they have American sign language 4 the deaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Forget about sign language, you are lucky if they call you Abdi (your official name given to you at birth), instead, they'll call you "dhagoole"

I swear there's a guy in here in town who's deaf (due to African problem, never got treated for meningitis which led to him being deaf) and they call him "dhagool". It has gotten to the point that I myself call him "Dhagoole":mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Who does this deaf guy talk to? How can he communicate?
Being unable to communicate with anyone would drive any normal person insane.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who does this deaf guy talk to? How can he communicate?
Being unable to communicate with anyone would drive any normal person insane.

I swear we understand him, he forces distorted words out of his mouth that we are forced to understand him.

On top of that he went back home to marry 3 females :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: He receives SSI ( disability money).

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I swear we understand him, he forces distorted words out of his mouth that we are forced to understand him.

On top of that he went back home to marry 3 females :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: He receives SSI ( disability money).
Yes but how does he hear what the replies are :damedamn:
Are you telling me he has one-way conversations :deadosama:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes but how does he hear what the replies are :damedamn:
Are you telling me he has one-way conversations :deadosama:

He reads lips and you gotta talk slowly and with hand gesture. He a cool dude manne.

Oct. 21 is a national disability day in Somalia. On that day all people with all sorts of disabilities come to town and people give them money, it is like Eid for the disabled. Some idiots fake it by limping or hiding one hand under their shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending