pro-vaxxers get ready for the 5th dose!

There'll be no such thing as "the last one" so long as Pfizer's making money hand over fist lol.
But it's going to be a blood bath when news of women's periods being affected by the vax picks up more steam.

There'll be no such thing as "the last one" so long as Pfizer's making money hand over fist lol.
But it's going to be a blood bath when news of women's periods being affected by the vax picks up more steam.
I don't get that info on women's periods being supposedly affected by the vaccines. I mean so many other things affect women's menstruation cycles, this includes their diet & lifestyle etc.

I don't get that info on women's periods being supposedly affected by the vaccines. I mean so many other things affect women's menstruation cycles, this includes their diet & lifestyle etc.
The women who's menstruation cycle was disrupted didn't report any major lifestyle or dietry changes tbh. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to Pfizer. Those fuckers got slapped with a criminal fine of $1.195 billion in 2009.

Lol that will never surface on msm or on social media were accounts that mention it get shut down.

Healthcare staff and students are being forced currently in the UK. They have a deadline or they’ll get kicked out if they’re not vaccinated.

Most doctors and nurses I work with hate this forced vaccination bs. It only causes distrust against healthcare and causes more damage.

Healthcare staff and students are being forced currently in the UK. They have a deadline or they’ll get kicked out if they’re not vaccinated.

Most doctors and nurses I work with hate this forced vaccination bs. It only causes distrust against healthcare and causes more damage.
And any side effects of the vaccin will be sweeped under the rug. It can’t be healthy taking a unknown number of vaccines.

That's only if you live in halls of residence. Besides, unis are businesses, those greedy fuckers aren't going to turn away £100,000s over this nonsense when students can take all of their modules online lol

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The vax won’t work or getting rid of Covid unless peopple practice good hygiene and wear mask when outside from home

vanilla

i think with my heart
people on their 3rd vaccine are testing positive. when you ask whats the point of taking the vaccine, they will say it will prevent hospitalisation. :umwhat:So does this mean we are all very venerable ppl with paralysed immune system who cant produce natural antibodies to ward off infection :mjkkk:

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
The women who's menstruation cycle was disrupted didn't report any major lifestyle or dietry changes tbh. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to Pfizer. Those fuckers got slapped with a criminal fine of $1.195 billion in 2009.
Wallahi the truth. Wish I could sue these idiots. I am vaccinated, but I am unsure about the booster. But for my “women days”, I noticed that I was in more pain then I ever was in.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No 3rd vax for me at this rate we will have a 6th and a 7th

Trending