OPINION Pro Madobe but anti Kenya

The Ethiopians are planning to evacuate from Qansaxdheere and Buurdhuubo but it hasn’t happened yet. They still control Doolow-Yurkud- Luuq corridor as well as Garbahareey and Baardheere towns which are under siege.

Last edited:
The other day although admittedly I derailed a thread by saying "Kenya is the enemy" when the thread was completely about something, I aroused the ire of two OG members it seemed even though not only that I haven't insulted their clan but that I support President Madobe and his efforts to make Jubaland peaceful, developing and fully autonomous from the regime in Mogadishu.

Having said that Kenya, like Ethiopia, are no friends of our nation and that JL should lead the way in defending Somalia's independence and territorial boundaries, even NFD should be part of us. All foreign soldiers should leave Somalia - I even want Djibouti out they're based in my region Hiiraan since Djibouti is threatened by a peaceful, revived Somalia.

Madobe doesn't need the quasi imperialist Kenyans to defeat his domestic enemies. You can be pro Madobe but anti Kenya at the same time
Madoobe should do the right thing by kicking out Kenya, defeating Al-shabaab & reconciling a deal with his rival clan (Marehan), that way JL would prosper & nobody would really be beefing him since it’s a win-win.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Madoobe should do the right thing by kicking out Kenya, defeating Al-shabaab & reconciling a deal with his rival clan (Marehan), that way JL would prosper & nobody would really be beefing him since it’s a win-win.
That will happen when,Eithopian Army and Ugandan Army leave.