Princess Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked as skinny as hell.Not to mention there was always something strongly British about her facial structure. She was kind lady though.

She wasn’t scrawny or fatty . She had good proportions in the nice places. She was cute as shy and yes very kind.

who cares

your nation is at the mercy of Madows and you're here focusing on some random white bicth that died some time ago

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She looked as skinny as hell.Not to mention there was always something strongly British about her facial structure. She was kind lady though.

Strongly British indeed! My avatar is her great great great aunt. Her name was Duchess Georgiana Cavendish Devonshire! I am obsessed with Diana's ancestry!

Strongly British indeed! My avatar is her great great great aunt. Her name was Duchess Georgiana Cavendish Devonshire! I am obsessed with Diana's ancestry!
Dirty fat slag you are, huuno. Leave British royalty alone and go back to your slave master in the Iraqi city of Basra.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dirty fat slag you are, huuno. Leave British royalty alone and go back to your slave master in the Iraqi city of Basra.

All those name with a touch of "huuno" in the end? Bizarre!

The mother of Georgina (Georgiana Margaret Pointz) and Georgiana when she was a child.

All those name with a touch of "huuno" in the end? Bizarre!

The mother of Georgina (Georgiana Margaret Pointz) and Georgiana when she was a child.

I heard Georgina had a taste for Arab billionaires too. Runs in the family.

Tell me the truth, does Basra have a thing for camel jockeys too?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You r funny! Georgiana NEVER met an arab. I think an arab only went to England during 16th century when Elizabeth I ruled. And Maybe King James II.

I am into 17 and 18 century aristocratic English characters. I love everything about them. :)

You r funny! Georgiana NEVER met an arab. I think an arab only went to England during 16th century when Elizabeth I ruled. And Maybe King James II.

I am into 17 and 18 century aristocratic English characters. I love everything about them. :)
I thought you were just a Jane Austen freak. Toloow waad ka sii dartay.

Speaking about the Elizabethan period, Shakespeare's lead character Othello was a Moor. Maybe he had a thing for Arab booty as well. What more can you tell us abaayo?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bidaar@Lol

Jane Austen is my childhood obsession. I have out grown her. Now i am deep into Enlightenment and Regency Aristocracy! LOL

Shakespeare also wrote about a Jew. It was a random pick on the moor. He was making a burlesque comedy just like i do comedy here in the forum. He was picking stereotype and making fun with it!

Its seems just like today, and then in 1500-1600 people were disgusted with blacks ( and sand ) at the same time curious about their sexual prowess. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts