Prime minister khayre efforts in the construction of hoby port and his opposition to garacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.
F427995B-2316-4C56-B037-259F784727E0.png
Wasiirka wasaaradda gaadiidka, isgaarsiinta iyo dekada dawladda Qatar, Jassim Bin Saif Ahmed Al Sulaiti, ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in dhawaan ay dawladdiisu bilaabayso mashruuca dhismaha dekadda Hobyo ee gobalka Mudug.

Wasiirka ayaa qorshaha billaabidda mashruucaan ka sheegay kulan gaar ah oo ay wada qaateen ra’iisul Wasaaraha xukuumadda federaalka Soomaaliya, mudane Xassan Cali Khayre, oo booqasho rasmi ah ku jooga dalka Qatar.

Wasiirka wasaaradda qorshaynta, maalgashiga iyo horumarinta dhaqaalaha xukuumadda federaalka Soomaaliya, Jamaal Maxamed Xasan, oo kulanka qayb ka ahaa ayaa sheegay in wasiirka dekaduhu uu ra’iisul wasaare Khayre ka ballan qaaday in sida uga dhaqsaha badan ay u bilaabmayso dhismaha dekadda si ay uga faa’iisaystaan dawladda iyo shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

Dhismaha dekada magaalada Garacad ee gobolka Mudug ayaa shalay oo Talaado ahayd la dhagax dhigay.

Sida qorshuhu ahaa waxaa la filayay in Raysulwasaaraha Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya Xasan Cali Khayre oo safar ku jooga Puntland uu ka qeybgalo munaasabada dhagax dhiga, balse ma dhicin.

Khayre ayaa la sheegay in uu ka baaqdsay in uu ka qeybgalo, balse lama sheegin sababta keentay.

Madaxweynaha Puntland oo ka hadlayay munaasabada dhagax dhiga oo ka dhacday magaalada Garacad ayaa xaqiijiyay in Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ay ka baaqsatay dhagax dhiga dekada.

“Odayaasha iyo isimada dhammaan meesha ka hadlay waxay ka sharqamiyeen maanta in ay ahayd in lagu sharfay Dowladda Federaalka in ay timaado ka soo qeybgasho, dhagax dhigto mashruucaan laakiin ay ka baaqsatay, waa run weeye, waa dhagax dhigan karnaa anagu wakhti hore, laakiin in badan ayaa waxaa dib la isugu dhigayay in la weyneeyo oo aanu dowladayada sida la sheegay dhiig iyo dhacaanba Puntland u hurtay in ay timaado kasoo qeybgasho ay dhagax dhigto laakiin ma dhicin nasiib daro sabab kasta ha noqotee,” ayuu yiri Madaxweyne Cabdiweli.

http://puntlandmirror.net/muxuu-khayre-uga-baaqsaday-dhagax-dhiga-dhismaha-dekada-garacad/

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why is there oppositions on those ports? Can someone clue me in.. :ummhmm:
More ports simply means less incentive to use just one. When its outside of your territorial control it means competition that wants to steal your profits.

I support the Hobyo Port development... for the progress of all of Somalia of course:win:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
More ports simply means less incentive to use just one. When its outside of your territorial control it means competition that wants to steal your profits.

I support the Hobyo Port development... for the progress of all of Somalia of course:win:
It's better to have more ports in the region, to increase the flow of trade. That's more important for the economy than just having one port lol it is just limiting the potential flow of trade..

It's like the one situation in Berbera and Bosaso. Berbera is expensive so some use the Bosaso Port instead.

Regardless of state we shouldn't limit flow of trade.

Last edited:

Von

It's better to have more ports in the region, to increase the flow of trade. That's more important for the economy than just having one port lol it is just limiting the potential flow of trade..

It's like the one situation in Berbera and Bosaso. Berbera is expensive so some use the Bosaso Port instead.

Regardless of state we shouldn't limit flow of trade.
Issue is most Somalis are short sighted and only think about the bottom line,
However if the central Govt is going to heavy back the Hobyo Port than its a loss for the Puntlanders as the CG holds the international card

Kismayo, Xamar, Hoybo, Bosaso and Berbera should be the major ports for the country, anymore would be pointless

Issue is most Somalis are short sighted and only think about the bottom line,
However if the central Govt is going to heavy back the Hobyo Port than its a loss for the Puntlanders as the CG holds the international card

Kismayo, Xamar, Hoybo, Bosaso and Berbera should be the major ports for the country, anymore would be pointless
FGS owns 60% of Xamar, SL owns 30% of Berbera. How much do the other regions own of their ports?

I support prime minister khayre he is putting the interest of his tribe first cause his tribe stands to gain in ceelbur galmudug I commend him for it.

Why should he support the people of Puntland who have raised the money to construct garacad port themselves? What does khayre and his tribe stand to gain from that?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
FGS owns 60% of Xamar, SL owns 30% of Berbera. How much do the other regions own of their ports?
You are right but it's only for 30 years. It's a lease, look at SL position that's the best they could get.

InshaAllah wait until after the lease is done and you will see Berbera Port real worth.

You are right but it's only for 30 years. It's a lease, look at SL position that's the best they could get.

InshaAllah wait until after the lease is done and you will see Berbera Port real worth.
I'm not angry about DP World, I'm pissed about Ethiopia getting 19% for free. Without that, it would be "the best they could get". We would have more than 50% ownership.

I'm not angry about DP World, I'm pissed about Ethiopia getting 19% for free. Without that, it would be "the best they could get". We would have more than 50% ownership.

Actually the 19% came from UAE’s shares. And Ethiopia is not getting it for free. They will steer a portion of their 100 million to use Berbera port. They also committed to infrastructure projects such as helping to build a highway connecting Berbera to wajaale and then further on into Ethiopia (basically a better and wider road)

If SL didn’t give the okay for Ethiopia to have a stake in Berbera port what position would we be in now especially since Ethiopia now has access to Eritrean ports, they will still use Djibouti port , and possibly some ports in Somalia. They would have no incentive to use Berbera. They will probably use each port almost equally in the coming years. Ethiopia does not want 1 country having too much influence over the landlocked country.

Von

I support prime minister khayre he is putting the interest of his tribe first cause his tribe stands to gain in ceelbur galmudug I commend him for it.

Why should he support the people of Puntland who have raised the money to construct garacad port themselves? What does khayre and his tribe stand to gain from that?
Is it under Galmudug control or Xamars control?

only issue i have with the deal is that its for 30 years, thats a whole generation. On top of that they invested millions not billions

Is it under Galmudug control or Xamars control?

only issue i have with the deal is that its for 30 years, thats a whole generation. On top of that they invested millions not billions
Exactly. We''ll be old when that ends, a lot of us dead. They could have atleast asked for a billion+. Not like Arabs were the only ones interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.