Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Christmas message

Status
Not open for further replies.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Can someone explain why people are hating on him?
I am not really familiar with canadian affairs.

He’s very likeable. He has the longest honeymoon period seen in modern times. Opposition cannot make a dent into his support base and if an election were to be held he would still win with a smaller majority than the one he got in 2015

HBbIxaViiMiWDvkZTuQmFAulhJfYohbEn-um-SrTEWlAb63kRtfoVDGsj_M_Sr8INrlSGrMfMovdtbd_Qtq7iPmNfz7DeERRHqFyDOi2BehRd9hPpklEHisw5Fvfz-3sQMFyOyFM

justin%2Bcastro.jpg

RSdSL994H4U2cXml_eaUt_3NMxVkQrvCM5M-5-BAutpn9D_LRa2X9LIXTtAF3A6ytOKqSzN0X7yEzn0nAxIyzYMsjsIQMJoIfxup7s328cdqwG73AQB6o-udAUC5GYqqt7FNoWDL

Screenshot_20171225-235001_1.png

:mjlaugh:

people hate him, because the first thing he did as a premier was allocate taxpayers money too go to upgrading his mansion which would cost $38million.
Months later he spend 127k on a luxury Bahamas vacation, saying Aga khan was a family friend, when the nigga hasn't stayed in touch with him in 30years.

then theirs that time he insulted Alberta in his Canada day speech, and the aboriginals
People not from Ontario hate him, and those that love him, are welfare recipients Also known as Ontarians.:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending