President of Uganda Denounces Ethnic Federalism

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Museveni met with the Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and made these remarks afterwards

Last edited:
Museveni met with the Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and made these remarks afterwards
He will once he is kicked out of rhe office and his langaab Ankoore tribe becomes marginalised by the majority Baganda tribe.

All langaabs hate ethnic federalism but the moment they lose power they start loving it.

@Django I've heard he's not that bad and is quite nice to Somalis. My cousins living there told me this
Every devil is not bad when he is buying time to deceive you and bury you alive.
Meles was good in the first 5 years before he came out of the closet.

Abye is a murtad left Islam I dont expect him to have any principles at all.I would prefer a xabashi chritstian who was given birth by christian parents than a murtad.

Secondly once Abye finishes off TPLF.Amhara will dislodge him.Amhara are supporting Abye for 2 reasons.

1.He will help them fight TPLF as they cant do it.
2.They want to use this opportunity to infiltrate and make Abye regime Amhara dominated which is happening as we speak.

Then Amhara will kick him out once they galvanise power and bring back Amhara feudalism with all its brutality.

All Xabashis are same shit different assholes.