President of Somalia signs The Petroleum Law

tenor (23).gif

@kickz @Jiron @angelplan @Creed @embarassing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is showing how he doesn't understand legality laws. The parliament is 'ku meel gaar infact his govt is ku meel gaar only recognized outside not inside dalka due to no agreement' since the constitution isn't official, it will all be ripped apart by PL as unconstitutional, he is wasting time. I am not sure if he is doing this just to keep ppl 'acting' like his doing something mise 'dacad bay ka tahay'?

Lets stand up and applause as a parliament. Reminds me of Isaaq bragging on their treaty they didn't carefully read what the word says code word for 'animal' looks like Farmajo hasn't read what his passing is official law. Another wax qaawan moment(it's his team thats why who have no govt exp)
giphy.gif

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug I knocked out Teeri, he will respect the financial axis of kismayo and harti possession in lower jubba. We also will be ensuring DDSI compliant to PL demands to end the livestock trade to berbera or else it coul make PL do a 'wada tashi' on JL viability(his og gobols maybe added to NFD)

The legal frame is now done

Next should be the creation of a National Oil Company that will operate alongside multinational oil companies.

Let's remember for a second that the Petroleum law is what will move the process along to tenders and eventual exploration

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Next should be the creation of a National Oil Company that will operate alongside multinational oil companies.

Let's remember for a second that the Petroleum law is what will move the process along to tenders and eventual exploration
a national oil company is what we need so we can cut down on expenditure to foreign companies and save some much-needed money that will then go back into the countries economy

As part of the petroleum law there will be a somali national oil company

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@AarLibaax somalia has over 300 oil blocks they will first try and sell 15 blocks to see how profitable it is.
somalia has the 6th biggest world reserves of oil and is in between iran and iraq two middle eastern oil-producing nations so somalia has potential to be as big as iran russia or turkey in terms of economic wealth and prosperity

You are 100% right.

From the little that I know it will be in stages. The 1st 15 are offshore and depending on success they will exploit one well at a time over the next few decades.

@kickz probably knows more

On-shore oil is not included (because it’s unstable now) . Somalia is easily a top 5 oil producer.

somalia has the 6th biggest world reserves of oil and is in between iran and iraq two middle eastern oil-producing nations so somalia has potential to be as big as iran russia or turkey in terms of economic wealth and prosperity

The major money is in refinery.

If we achieve to have domestic refineries we are definitly on our way to prosperity.

The bi-products will also allow gain fertiliser for our agriculture

according to an article I read years ago they mentioned that Somali is the 7th largest oil producer in the world. More than kuwait, uae, Qatar, Nigeria and Libya

Somalia is estimated to have 110 billion barrels but I won’t believe this. We have the second largest coastline in Africa and plus onshore. I honestly reckon we have more oil than Saudi Arabia.