President of Puntland Siciid Deni role in Somalia's election

Deni has pocketed them all :pachah1: :banderas: :farole: .
1629776237906.png

The icing on the cake throughout this whole debacle has been seeing popular N&N accounts mental breakdown and seething:dead:

@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali When will we get to see your mental breakdown?

Last edited:
Deni will be the next president all of the other candidates had their run, people want something new and the way things are set up right now it's looking more than sure.

So long as PL presidents focus on Xamar, the PL people and development will be a secondary focus. I think the issue is that PL presidents can only serve one term of 5 years thus they are always searching for their next career move. Sad....

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So long as PL presidents focus on Xamar, the PL people and development will be a secondary focus. I think the issue is that PL presidents can only serve one term of 5 years thus they are always searching for their next career move. Sad....
You’re a tuulo. Be honest to yourself. Mogadishu is a international hub and that’s where the future of Somalia is. I understand it’s hard to accept but Garowe isn’t very exciting. Being the President of Somalia you can make history. We need to complete our constitution, we need to legitimise our federal system, we need to set up a Supreme Court and we need to expand ties with 10s of countries neglected under Abiy’s puppet. It’s a salivating thought for every Somali to become President, no matter where they hail from.

Reer Puntland running rings around Badbaado Qaran as usual.

I still remember Deni tweeting about a classic lunch in Garowe while the apes ran amok in Mogadishu.

@Pwyneth Galtrow , Deni being president will help Puntland in the long term. More investment will go towards Puntland and more favourable(for FMS) deals will be signed.

Remember all aid goes through Mogadishu and thus Puntland needs investment before being truly autonomous.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Yusuf transformed somalia from a lawless country to one with a transitional government.

Hopefully Deni would catapult the nation into a semi functioning state.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
You’re a tuulo. Be honest to yourself. Mogadishu is a international hub and that’s where the future of Somalia is. I understand it’s hard to accept but Garowe isn’t very exciting. Being the President of Somalia you can make history. We need to complete our constitution, we need to legitimise our federal system, we need to set up a Supreme Court and we need to expand ties with 10s of countries neglected under Abiy’s puppet. It’s a salivating thought for every Somali to become President, no matter where they hail from.
Same with the dusty cadaado leaders, I don't understand why HG chimp out when they see Puntlanders talking about a better future. It's the cuqdaad and jealousy for me.

The difference is, reer Garoowe built their city while your people run away from Dusty Dhusomareeb, last time farmaajo was there, y'all had to borrow tables and chairs from Garowe.

I can't wait to do buranbuur in villa Somalia while waving the Puntland flag @Pwyneth Galtrow @Maxamed bin Harti @Vanessa @FBIsomalia @Hani Bee :rejoice:

Let the colonization begin. :rejoice:

Having power in Xamar works in our interests, Everything the world has to offer for Somalia shall go through our fingertips whilst simultaneously strengthening PL state. As we have seen these past 2 years, Deni always thinks 5 steps ahead, if he runs for presidency he shall leave Puntland in good hands.

I still remember Deni tweeting about a classic lunch in Garowe while the apes ran amok in Mogadishu.

@Pwyneth Galtrow , Deni being president will help Puntland in the long term. More investment will go towards Puntland and more favourable(for FMS) deals will be signed.

Remember all aid goes through Mogadishu and thus Puntland needs investment before being truly autonomous.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Yusuf transformed somalia from a lawless country to one with a transitional government.

Your slipping your wadani lenses my Qabiil agnostic friend .
If badbado qaran didnt come knocking on villa wardhiigley we wouldve had 2 more years of this failed past due government .
The only thing that's keeping Somalia stable is having an election on time which all stake holders agree on , this clown of government coudnt even do the minimum .
I'm 100% confident president DENi will take this FUNCTIONING but fragile country to new heights .

Same with the dusty cadaado leaders, I don't understand why HG chimp out when they see Puntlanders talking about a better future. It's the cuqdaad and jealousy for me.

The difference is, reer Garoowe built their city while your people run away from Dusty Dhusomareeb, last time farmaajo was there, y'all had to borrow tables and chairs from Garowe.

I can't wait to do buranbuur in villa Somalia while waving the Puntland flag @Pwyneth Galtrow @Maxamed bin Harti @Vanessa @FBIsomalia @Hani Bee :rejoice:

I welcome @Pwyneth Galtrow @Boqorada and @Barista for the colonization however I hear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Your slipping your wadani lenses my Qabiil agnostic friend .
If badbado qaran didnt come knocking on villa wardhiigley we wouldve had 2 more years of this failed past due government .
The only thing that's keeping Somalia stable is having an election on time which all stake holders agree on , this clown of government coudnt even do the minimum .
I'm 100% confident president DENi will take this FUNCTIONING but fragile country to new heights .
Honestly I want Deni to stay in PL. He doing great job.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Deni :salute:.

Reborn

Have you ever Puntland's 2020 budget?

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis

N&N have an agenda to pit President Deni vs the rest of the Opposition, which they hope will force at least one camp to pour their votes into Farmaajo if it's Deni vs Farmaajo in the final round. They are banking on Shariif or someone else to do this for a PM position.

I pray no politician will become this desperate and bring back the same Farmaajo who wanted to illegally extend his term for an additional 2 years which forced the Opposition into battle.

Trending

Latest posts