President of Hirshabelle Ali Osoble calls for a establishment of a federal member state government in Hiiraan’s capital Beledweyne

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Time to break out all the gobol flags

so_hir2.gif

so_ban.gif

I think that Hiiraan should be its own regional state and that middle and lower Shebelle should join Benedir state. The president of Hiiraan should be Xawaadle and the VP HG

:wow:
Power sharing in the most corrupt country in the world will not work great news
@Kheyre @Piraat

Let’s start building Hiiraan State sxb, No one can share anything with Abgaal.

All we wanted was our own region without Abgaal and now is our chance 😈

This is Farmaajo vs Xawaadle not a Xawaadle vs Abgaal war. Abgaal is siding with Farmaajo after he ignored them for 4 years and now he is making them relevant again but on Xawaadle’s expense. Farmaajo picked fights with every Landheere clan except Abgaal.. now they sided with him and still claim to be a Mucaraad 🤣

Let’s build our land boys
2AD3CA89-17FD-419F-9AA8-B68CA4D3C23A.jpeg

I think that Hiiraan should be its own regional state and that middle and lower Shebelle should join Benedir state. The president of Hiiraan should be Xawaadle and the VP HG

Lower Shabelle is a Colony of Eelays. That cannot be changed as their capital is based there. Say goodbye to lower Shabelle sxb.

While Banadir is a colony of Farmaajo and the Gadabursi tax collector.

Imagine being a victim to the point you have to side with Farmaajo and Fahad to make you relavant in politics again. It’s a sad year to be an Abgaal.

Lower Shebelle is controlled by HG. You think that eelaays are a threat to us after we subdued Boyomaal. Al-shabab is a big problem for us in lower shebelle.

Kheyre what's your qabiil?

Lower Shebelle is controlled by HG. You think that eelaays are a threat to us after we sududed Boyomaal. Kheyre what's your qabiil?

HG have no political rights there, only one Sacad have an MP.

As for in Hirshabelle, Xawaadle made a deal with Raxanweyn that they will replace them as Speaker of Parliament in the FGS if Abgaal dared to aggress in Hirshabelle. The new power structure will be RX and Darood not Hawiye and Darood. Since Hawiye will put in speaker. This eliminates Hawiye candidates for 2020-2021 elections. Exactly what Farmaajo wants.

Jungle

VIP
Hirshabelle wont last another year. Xawaadle is pure wasakh. In xamar its abgaal that they run behind and keeps hg from smoking them.

Abgaal already have Benedir state. They should leave Hiirshebelle to Xawaadle. I am saying the truth. People can hate me for this but this is how I and many HG feel.

The capital of Hiirshebelle should be Beledweyne and the president should be Xawaadle. Abgaal need to focus on Mogadishu and Benedir state. Same way HG focused on Galmudug.

Trending