Upcoming Development Projects

DRACO

VIP
Mashallah this is good news. Anyone else noticed many other EU nations are following the UK and taking a pro SL stance especially The Netherlands,Sweden and Denmark.

Apollo

VIP
Mashallah this is good news. Anyone else noticed many other EU nations are following the UK and taking a pro SL stance especially The Netherlands,Sweden and Denmark.

The majority of Somalis there come from Somalia and would probably protest if those countries became overtly pro-SL. :lol:

The UK would probably be the first to make a move on SL. I doubt those countries ever will since it will cause more trouble for them.

DRACO

VIP
The majority of Somalis there come from Somalia and would probably protest if those countries became overtly pro-SL. :lol:

The UK would probably be the first to make a move on SL. I doubt those countries ever will since it will cause more trouble for them.
They don't care about the Somalians opinions as they have little to no economic and political power. Somalians can only make a little noise by rioting in their slums and then be cracked down on quickly. Also, there really aren't many statistics on Somali demographics in Europe. Many of these countries its about 50 Somalian/50 other Somalis. Only a few brainwashed darood youth would be rioting for a few hours. It won't be as big a deal as you think.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They are foreign Ambs to Somalia.
This should be taken as insult & blasphemy by the Slanders

nothing to do with being pro somaliland and more to do with a rich country helping a poor region.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
They don't care about the Somalians opinions as they have little to no economic and political power. Somalians can only make a little noise by rioting in their slums and then be cracked down on quickly. Also, there really aren't many statistics on Somali demographics in Europe. Many of these countries its about 50 Somalian/50 other Somalis. Only a few brainwashed darood youth would be rioting for a few hours. It won't be as big a deal as you think.
Somalians? Why is this nigga playing like he is diffrent ethnic :russ:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Let me inform you that this isn't about sl recognition at all, the dutch look at all the somalis as the same one nation.

The dutch also invited all representatives of important port cities of somalia at once they toured the dutch ports togheter.

Slow your pace people, not everything is abiut ictiraaf. They are there for the business only.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Let me inform you that this isn't about sl recognition at all, the dutch look at all the somalis as the same one nation.

The dutch also invited all representatives of important port cities of somalia at once they toured the dutch ports togheter.

Slow your pace people, not everything is abiut ictiraaf. They are there for the business only.
lets be real they want us out of there as son as possible

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
No the european union supports one somalia saaxib, they have signed deals with the fgs, ethiopia and Djibouti some time ago. They are just following up on the deals.

Or did you forget about the multi billion dollar contracts to connect the horn nations.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Did I ever mention ictiraaf I'm just happy for development

Are you high?
:faysalwtf: