President Mohamed Abdullahi will visit Asmara capital of Eritrea on an official visit for three days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thd government of Eritrea issued an invitation to Somali President Mohamed Abdullahi to be the first Somali President to visit Eritrea tomorrow.

37960480_2093566077334646_5315069226195615744_o.jpg

Thd visit will last for three days and commence tommorrow where the President will arrive in Asmara, Eritrea on an official visit where he will be welconed by his counterpart Isaias Afwerki.

On the left we have Farah Moallim a staunch Kenyan nationalist and unionist who supports Somaliland successionist agenda, Anarchy, ONLF, Eritrea and Al Shabaab and hates Ethiopia, Puntland and Federalism.

Though he is a Kenyan nationalist and unionist he has Somalia's best interest at heart by supporting its partition. He also does not like the only framework that is bringing peace.

On the right though reformed we have Sakariye who is a well known informant and spy of Eritrea who knows like nonr other the in and outs of the Eritrean Embassy in London.

I am glad that half-wit Farah Moallim has nothing to lean on. Once Al Shabaab and Somaliland will be resolved there will be nothing left.

A die hard Kenyan who does not want his own region to unite with Somali Republic but constantly calls fof Somalis to help liberate 'Western Somalia' from occupation while he sips coffee in a Nairobi cafeteria singing the Kenyan National Anthem and pledging to its constitution while supporting Al Shabaab to liberate Southern Somalia and Somaliland to secede.

A true genuis.

They are both Somali nationalists and don't support secession, no need to slander them. Farah Maalim cleared up the misinformation already. He has to say he's a Kenya nationalist because he holds office in Kenya.

They are two of my favourite people.

embarrassing nothing nationalistic about Farah Moallim. Keep in mind the only reason he supported Somali succession is because of kickbacks he received. The guy is corrupt and lives in Kenya where corruption is rife.

Sakariye is more honest. His was because he hails from a smaller clan but he was supported financially by Eritrea too.

They cannot be compared. I actually forgive Sakariye who worked with Egyptians and the Arta project by Djibouti's Ismail Omar was mainly supported by Egypt as the TNG was not recognised by the internationally recognised. Egypt of course being against Ethiopia due to the Nile conflict between the two countries.

Last edited:
I was hoping Eretria will be the first country to recognise somaliland so farmaajo going there is a set back for somaliland.

Bohol

VIP
I was hoping Eretria will be the first country to recognise somaliland so farmaajo going there is a set back for somaliland.

There is no east African country that supports secession since they are multi ethnic and multi religious in the case of Ethiopia and Eritrea.

There is no east African country that supports secession since they are multi ethnic.
Kkkkk Eretria has similar story to somaliland it succeed from Ethiopia it being close to UAE and very independent foreign policy I hoped they will be the first country to recognise somaliland.

Mohi ask Faysal he understands reality. Somalilanfd will evntually resolved. Djibouti is the closest to Somaliland and yet they won't recognise it.

Djabuti has different history although they are independent their foreign policy is control by France they have the issue of affair. Djabuti dictator is also happy with the statusqui where somaliland is defacto state but not recognise and somalia stays in chaos. Eretria is different if they is country which would recognise somaliland it will be Eretria.

Mohi Djibouti was your best bet with the first lady hailing from Somaliland and your Dir brethren in charge.

Eritrea was pro united Somalia though they might have similar history to you however they were against your seccession due to Somaliland being a client state of Ethiopia and virtually controlled the same reasons Egypt were and Arab Union is against your seccession.

The only hope was the UAE link but UAE wants to isolate Djibouti and use Somaliland to enter the lucrative market of 100 million population Ethiopia.

Eritrea was always a staunch supporter of Somalias unity and sovereignty. Look at Afwerkis old interviews and statements. Eritrea even left IGAD in protest of the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia.

embarrassing true however remember the conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea re-started in 1998.

There was no way Eritrea would recognise Somaliland. Mohi is right in so far to having similar history but Eritrea gained its independence in 1993.

There was no time and they were not in a position to recognise anyone. They themselves got recognised after a thirty year war and their country was in ruins.

So Eritrea recognition was never close.

Eritrea was always a staunch supporter of Somalias unity and sovereignty. Look at Afwerkis old interviews and statements. Eritrea even left IGAD in protest of the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia.
Glad to hear that so nothing has changed. I was hoping Eretria having similar history to somaliland they would have more sympathy to our plight.

Status
Not open for further replies.