President HSM invites Farmaajo to talks over NCC election agreements

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
How much votes do you think he has left in his pockets. Surely hes only got a handful of loyal followers left?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How much votes do you think he has left in his pockets. Surely hes only got a handful of loyal followers left?
Well depends on if there’s any NN MPs and would support any decision Farmaajo makes or they were just loyal picks by Fahad Yasin.

I think looking at the MPs Shariif and Kheyre have more influence right now tho.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM invites former President Abdiqasim too. Former President Farmaajo is said to likely leave from Ankara today or tomorrow. Shariif’s idea was to have the opposition politicians but HSM after consulting with his team they’ve decided to make it as wide as possible and include all former Presidents and major politicians.

It’s likely they want the ‘opposition’ split.

Somali Saayid

VIP
HSM invites former President Abdiqasim too. Former President Farmaajo is said to likely leave from Ankara today or tomorrow. Shariif’s idea was to have the opposition politicians but HSM after consulting with his team they’ve decided to make it as wide as possible and include all former Presidents and major politicians.

It’s likely they want the ‘opposition’ split.
i want to see this photo op for real now.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I’ll be shocked if they all end up coming, but meant to start Tuesday. Somalia news sources only end up being right 20% of the time lol. Also imagine the security risk, most of Xamar would have to be closed for this
It really would be dangerous, perfect time for AS to strike or anyone with a grudge. Where has Abdiqasim been staying this whole time? The same question for Sheikh Sharif and Kheyre.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A740A5F3-7C33-4FC2-8DDF-6D45EF6F2410.jpeg

^^

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo has been somewhat friendly towards HSM, but its clear the supporters of HSM and Farmaajo are mortal enemies, lets see if he accepts the invitation.

I personally think its in his best interest to avoid involvement in HSM politics, until at least close up to election time but there could be a really good deal on offer here.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t expect anything but we can hope. I doubt anyone will outright say no to 1m1v in here. But PL is the issue for now

On things HSM can compromise over term length, how many parties and getting rid of PM position.

Also I assume it’ll not only be focused on election model but the other NCC agreements and finishing the constitution

Jungle

VIP
1- XASAN SHEIKH MAXAMUUD

2 Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed
3- Cali Maxamed Geedi
4 Maxamed Xuseen Rooble
5 Xasan Cali khayre
6 Cumar Cabdirashiid
7 Cabdiwali Gaas
8 Prof Maxamed Sheikh Cusmaan jawaari
9- Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aden
10- Maxamed Mursal.

Madaxda aan ka qeyb gali doonin ee casuumada loo fidiyay.

1- Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo
2- Cabdi Farax Shirdoon
3- Cabdiwali Sheekh Axmed

Trending

Latest posts