President Hassan Sheikh first interview since re-election. First 100 days priorities. Focus on 1M1V, ending 4.5 and welcoming all security partners

Well spoken , That's my president , :qri8gs7:

I'm looking forward to him sitting down with the public and answering questions like his last term .
He shouldnt rush in naming a PM ,
Badbaadiye rooble is doing an excellent job is better if the pres takes his time and choosing a competent PM carefully

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Well spoken , That's my president , :qri8gs7:

I'm looking forward to him sitting down with the public and answering questions like his last term .
He shouldnt rush in naming a PM ,
Badbaadiye rooble is doing an excellent job is better if the pres takes his time and choosing a competent PM carefully
HAG should just keep Rooble as PM and take over govt. You are the winners and a maqaarsaar PM will only betray you like Rooble did Farmaajo

Let Rooble the saviour keep the job for at least 6 months.

until Hassan verified the next candidate for pm. He should be a federal pro pm. Ideally Ogaden Insha Allah and ideally Maqabul or Cawlyahan since MZ has Jubbaland and DDs presidency even an Cabdalla is ok I want each of sub clan to faan out

or an MJ pm. I genuinely hope Hassan avoids MX like bubonic plague

I prefer. MZ OG to lead Jubbaland because Mohamed Zubeer know how to karbash small teeth. Siad barre learned this lesson

villa Somalia should ban any one dressed like a hunter gatherer coming with in 10 miles of the palace

Trending