President Farmaajo unveils new section of Villa Somalia for press releases.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He has restored Villa Somalia which suffered severely for 30 since the fall of the late and martyr of Jannah Maxamed Siyaad Barre AUN.

This is an indication that the wannabe tyrant Farmajo is planning to stay put for a long time but soon hopefully he'll be chased out like his uncle 31 years ago

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is an indication that the wannabe tyrant Farmajo is planning to stay put for a long time but soon hopefully he'll be chased out like his uncle 31 years ago
Mooryaan boy, SNTV and Radio Muqdishu can be hijacked by You but not Villa Somalia.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Bruh it took 2 weeks for siad barre to kick rocks and leave xamar in a tank. How long you think it would take his autistic weaker clone? I’m saying a few hours

Somalia is suffering from severe drought, no elections, al Shabab and ISIS having a turf war in Mogadishu, you would think there be more urgent priorities than a press office.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bruh it took 2 weeks for siad barre to kick rocks and leave xamar in a tank. How long you think it would take his autistic weaker clone? I’m saying a few hours
Farmaajo only has a third world Bantu nation and a politically inept dhegocas nation as possible enemies, Siad Barre had Soviet and Nato against him, lets see if your dacas wearing moriyaan kind can unseat him would love to see you try, just don't drop your dacas like your adeer AAW did last time you tried, we are heading into a full year unofficial extension laangaabyahow.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Farmaajo only has a third world Bantu nation and a politically inept dhegocas nation as possible enemies, Siad Barre had Soviet and Nato against him, lets see if your dacas wearing moriyaan kind can unseat him would love to see you try, just don't drop your dacas like your adeer AAW did last time you tried, we are heading into a full year unofficial extension laangaabyahow.
Soviet and nato wasn’t part of the fighting 1991 January. They only supplied weapons. USC whopped your uncle red berets. We made the surviving ones run to gedo wearing khastumo only

Trending

Latest posts