President Farmaaajo interview upcoming on state of nation!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ummada Somaliyeed await the words of their savior after months of failure

35k likes in 7 hours a man of the people:cool:

:mjlol: :snoop: nobody wants to hear what that terrorist has to say.

If he had any decency he would have supported the Kacdoon, but it looks like he was part of Al shabab.

TekNiKo

VIP
:mjlol: :snoop: nobody wants to hear what that terrorist has to say.

If he had any decency he would have supported the Kacdoon, but it looks like he was part of Al shabab.
What Kacdoon? The so called “Kacdoon” ended in failure. Clan militias can never defeat a terror group only an organized SNA.

TekNiKo

VIP
The corrupt tuug has disbanded the Corruption Oversight Committee

We hope its true.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Our president Farmaajo, how did we fail you, where did we go wrong, oh why

Why God Why GIF by Cake FX

cow

VIP
Not really. Pl is left alone to do their own thing and their project funds are not freezes like it was under farmaajo/kheyre.

Puntland never cut ties with somali finance minister while farmaajo was president. While puntland did cut ties with culusows finance minister.

So the fake project freezing argument has been exposed.

Puntland never cut ties with somali finance minister while farmaajo was president. While puntland did cut ties with culusows finance minister.

So the fake project freezing argument has been exposed.
It wasn’t beyle who did that. In fact beyle was one of the only ministers during farmaajo’s time that I belived done a good job. It was kheyre and farmaajo who blocked it. How else can you explain mj rather having a hutu in power and choosing them over there fellow daroods?

TekNiKo

VIP
Not really. Pl is left alone to do their own thing and their project funds are not freezes like it was under farmaajo/kheyre.

No Puntite Foreign Minister anywhere in foreign trips, this is today in Uganda. Atleast Farmaajo had the courtesy., Blatant HAG

cow

VIP
It wasn’t beyle who did that. In fact beyle was one of the only ministers during farmaajo’s time that I belived done a good job. It was kheyre and farmaajo who blocked it. How else can you explain mj rather having a hutu in power and choosing them over there fellow daroods?

That's a dumb thing to say. Beyle himself multiple times said he worked on the orders and vision of the president.

If farmaajo blocked any aid to puntland then we would have seen puntland finance minister publicly renounce beyle. But we have not for 5 years

But it only took culusow 3 months for all the fms to renounce his tuugnimo. You can try and act deaf, dumb and blind but it is for all to see.

Trending