President Erdoğan Receives Minnesota House Representative Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKD1C7aXUAAGdwm.jpg
DKD1DjkWsAA_bXT.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Stupid move.

Erdogan is associated with dictatorship, now her political opponents can smear her as a foreign fifth column.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Stupid move.

Erdogan is associated with dictatorship, now her political opponents can smear her as a foreign fifth column.
I doubt her associating with a NATO member and a country regarded as a western ally is seen as anything other than praise worthy

Apollo

VIP
I doubt her associating with a NATO member and a country regarded as a western ally is seen as anything other than praise worthy

Turkey is only in NATO for its location, not for its true ally status like the rest.

Erdogan is seen as a dictator and Islamist.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
why is his head so large:farmajoyaab:, one thing I realised about turks they have unusually large heads, but his takes the fucking cake.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Turkey is only in NATO for its location, not for its true ally status like the rest.

Erdogan is seen as a dictator and crypto-Islamist.
This gaal bastard is annoying as f*ck go report your mother and father to the police since they're Muslim hooyada waase

Crypto Islamist kulaha like there's something wrong with being a Muslim hooyada waas:mugshotman:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Stupid move.

It's different though in America. They probably don't know about his dictorial antics nor do the Yankees care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts