President-Elect Ready To Lock Them Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
New : TRAVEL GAGS have been placed on many ministers in somaliland , ministers current administration they have left behind some debt on vehicles and it is believe president elect bihi is the one who ordered this.

Them ministers are being surveilled and not allowed to leave the country until after the president elect Takes office.

It is believed A Saudi style corrruption crack down is about to place they will be forced to return what they stole or locked up.

Muse's team is in dispute with the out going government officials of where the $3.1million dollars suspicious debt is from and looking to recover all stolen funds if they cannot provide paper work to prove the debt is real .
#LOCKTHEMUP

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
How so? When Muse bihi he himself is crooked thief who illegally occupied 62 stolen properties, rigged the elections and is part and parcel of the same Kulmiye corruption that he is supposedly “fighting”.

What a load of horse shit

Good hopefully this money will spent on development I mean the number of pavef roads in Hargeisa the so called capital of somaliland could be counted on hand it's crazy the government should like one if they want to get recognized

waraabe

Your superior
How so? When Muse bihi he himself is crooked thief who illegally occupied 62 stolen properties, rigged the elections and is part and parcel of the same Kulmiye corruption that he is supposedly “fighting”.

What a load of horse shit

kkkkk mr bohol not even claiming bohol anymore these days

waraabe

Your superior
Nigga you’re like a fucking machine with set options to talk from

Option A : Amiir musevini
Option B : Ugandishu
Option C: Bomdishu Amisom

You I’m starting to think this nigga is an AI:ohhh:

Be original u xoolo booty loving .
:mjlaugh:

this tutu was crying about others derailing bomdisho threads yet he is here derailing this thread , these low iq amisom garacs :gucciwhat:

waraabe

Your superior
New : TRAVEL GAGS have been placed on many ministers in somaliland , ministers current administration they have left behind some debt on vehicles and it is believe president elect bihi is the one who ordered this.

Them ministers are being surveilled and not allowed to leave the country until after the president elect Takes office.

It is believed A Saudi style corrruption crack down is about to place they will be forced to return what they stole or locked up.

Muse's team is in dispute with the out going government officials of where the $3.1million dollars suspicious debt is from and looking to recover all stolen funds if they cannot provide paper work to prove the debt is real .
#LOCKTHEMUP

i heard he banned them from leaving the country lol. Good start by the new president

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If only that really happened I would invest in Sland the next day.

If there is any planned corruption crackdown planned...expect a selective crackdown and mainly done for PR or getting rid of political enemies.

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb u can derail my threads in politics I don’t care you eyedoor :manny:

stop being a you amisom product. one min this amisom garac is crying about others derailing threads about qaraxdisho and the next he is trying to derail Somaliland threads.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
stop being a you amisom product. one min this amisom garac is crying about others derailing threads about qaraxdisho and the next he is trying to derail Somaliland threads.
Listen you booty loving censored, I quite frankly don’t care if you derail my threads in the politics section :manny:

I was just correcting the feminine @draco malfoy that he should use governor because a president is a ruler of a country not some patch of desert that claims to be “independent”.

waraabe

Your superior
Listen you booty loving eyedoor, I quite frankly don’t care if you derail my threads in the politics section :manny:

I was just correcting the feminine @draco malfoy that he should use governor because a president is a ruler of a country not some patch of desert that claims to be “independent”.

i see a amisom garac crying about derailing in a thread about the amisom sex camp bombdisho yet at the same time derailing another thread, it doesnt make sense

saywalahi

Xamar Living
i see a amisom garac crying about derailing in a thread about the amisom sex camp bombdisho yet at the same time derailing another thread, it doesnt make sense
Here we go again with Amisom or bombadishu sxb you’re fucking boring come up with original topics

Now I see why this nigga got fucking 20,000+ posts
:dwill:
You’re repetitive asf sxb

:heh:

If you dedicating you’re neckbeard fat ass to this website at least be creative nigga:mjlol::russ:

waraabe

Your superior
Here we go again with Amisom or bombadishu sxb you’re fucking boring come up with original topics

Now I see why this nigga got fucking 20,000+ posts
:dwill:
You’re repetitive asf sxb

:heh:

IwMRW7F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending