President Deni shuffles Puntland Government Positions.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
hassan Shire a goofy he was insulting a PL cop subclan for giving him a minor inconvenience, it was recorded even. :mjlol:

Juxa is an astute leader and I’ve heard nothing but good about the new justice minister
To be honest hassan shire was the best finance minister we ever had he was replaced because of his affiliation with araanjaan 😂 poor galaan was also fired… dani side line all his foes diyano mafia, nabar iyo naxdin to aranshaydin…. I want diyano mafia to be dismantled wa trash

To be honest hassan shire was the best finance minister we ever had he was replaced because of his affiliation with araanjaan 😂 poor galaan was also fired… dani side line all his foes diyano mafia, nabar iyo naxdin to aranshaydin…. I want diyano mafia to be dismantled wa trash

Something is happening in the background in Puntland.

The first thing Asad Diyano did when HSM got elected was run to Mogadishu and have a meeting with HSM and the US ambassador.

I think Deni sees a coalition forming against him, that's why he took the first step.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Something is happening in the background in Puntland.

The first thing Asad Diyano did when HSM got elected was run to Mogadishu and have a meeting with HSM and the US ambassador.

I think Deni sees a coalition forming against him, that's why he took the first step.
Spot on. Deni is a very intelligent man, he won’t let his oppositions try to pull what he did with Farmaajo.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Galan might be good guy but optics is terrible:ftw9nwa: he not helping the we aren’t from Zanzibar argument

@Enlightenednomad Abtirsi wise bah dubeys is closer to me but if u look the other sides amanle and muse sultan breed with each other wa wil abtigis…. Abtinimo over adeernimo
You're right. I'm closer to Cisse Maxamuud than to Cisman especially Abukar isse. Which is why I'm supporting Hassan Shire Abgaal as next president. We might have a shot at mayor of Garowe if he wins.

#Waxaynu wadda nahay aaran jaan
FB_IMG_1664129347212.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You're right. I'm closer to Cisse Maxamuud than to Cisman especially Abukar isse. Which is why I'm supporting Hassan Shire Abgaal as next president. We might have a shot at mayor of Garowe if he wins.

#Waxaynu wadda nahay aaran jaan
View attachment 239161
U are closer to Mohamed ugaar not ahmed ugaar support Abshir Cumar Hururse (mideye) for next puntland president wa nin farah mohamed ugaar ah suldankaga gud weye
4C1C8381-07A2-4E11-A09C-899612D76092.jpeg
To

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I don’t believe this was mentioned, so I’ll add it.

A new mayor of Garowe has been named, Abdiqadir Maxamed Maxamuud Gedi, replacing Ahmed Barre.

Wasiir Jamaal Arab Yusuf has been named the new Director of Puntland intelligence (PISA). Previously serving as PL minister of planning and intl development, and before that as the director of PLTV.

He has been given the rank sareeye guuto by President Deni personally.

Trending