President Deni crowned Boqor of Mogadishu by Benaadir leaders and elders

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
After karbaashing and cucking Farmajo in his own city, President Deni is crowned Boqor of Mogadishu by the locals.
Sksksksj.jpg
Xksksj.jpg

One of the songs they sang said "Boqorki laa doortay, Madaxweyne Deeniyow". All hail the king.
:pachah1:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Deni has been impressing me so far. Good domestic policies like rebuilding the army and cracking down on security threats in Bosaso and Galkaio is a good start. Now he cucked FailMaajo on his own turf and Mogadishu residents appreciate his strong win against this incompetent president.

Abgaal have always had great martisoor dhaqan with Majeerteen and vice versa. From Abdirashid /Aden Cadde to present-day. If it wasn't for 1991, I'd say they are our best friends.

It's a damn shame what Siyad Barre did to Somalis. Turned friends and allies against each other and the wounds haven't healed yet.

Majeerteen leadership were in Mogadishu since the Italian bastards bombed our Sultanate.

Majeerteenia arriving in Mogadishu

tumblr_m9jrg0jVux1qill6po1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Abgaal have always had great martisoor dhaqan with Majeerteen and vice versa. From Abdirashid /Aden Cadde to present-day. If it wasn't for 1991, I'd say they are our best friends.

It's a damn shame what Siyad Barre did to Somalis. Turned friends and allies against each other and the wounds haven't healed yet.

Majeerteen leadership were in Mogadishu since the Italian bastards bombed our Sultanate.

What I know is HG is has better relation to us than Abgaal. Since 40s. Abgaal were seen us as rivals but HG was always with us in each election. Maybe because of Hobyo slavery and how they loved their MJ king.

Anyway now MJ came to xamar and achieve its goal our job is finish. We hope this was great lesson for them dont mess up with MJ.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dkdoejd.jpg

Lowly peasant idΓΆor attempts to shake the hand of laandheere newly crowned Boqor Deni at his inauguration, but his majesty does not notice.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Well well, Farmajo basically fucked himself over. Mogadishu Conference was the final deck. As Anne Robinson used to say, "You are the weakest link, goodbye"

And suprisingly, Concession 1 was his downfall. Gedo gone. Marehan Supporters, gone. Daroodnimo on the verge of destruction. Now you have Gov.Deni getting the title "Nabadoon", which is fair enough, he deserves it. Somewhat QoorQoor too, but he got what he wanted, Prime Minister. Madoobe on the other hand is a different story. Unless if you count the conessions he got. Unfortuantly, Farmajo made many mistakes.

Could Farmajo be playing Sun Tzu style warfare, since all "political" warfare is based on deception. Appearing weak when strong? Letting people play in his backyard. Or did he f*ck up like Hannbial did.

Last wire left for Farmajo, Parliment denying it. Or worst comes to worst, the candidates are Him, S.Shiekh and Hassan Shiekh and Hassan Kheyre. Any more heavyweights throws the rings into the pitch, and his chance are gone. Outta the 3, Farmajo has the higher chance of coming back. We might see a 2016 repeat or a suprise.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Deni is a former Dam Jadiid agent of HSM, he has ties with Madasha so he's looking to cut a deal for a PL PM candidate

Deni is a former Dam Jadiid agent of HSM, he has ties with Madasha so he's looking to cut a deal for a PL PM candidate

Agent or ally?

Lol

As long as Deni delivers for Puntland we don't care who he is allied with.

Our qabiil is federalism and leaving Puntland alone. Any man who delivers this gets our vote.

Trending