President Deni appointed new Puntland CID director

Aw-Xasan is Sheekhaal right?

Is he from Dhinowda in Mudug?
He's Sheekhaal but not reer Aw-Xasan, and Deni picked him for his experience, he worked in Banadir and with Puntland CID.
Sheekhaal in Mudug are part of Galmudug I think, He was appointed because he's qualified not because of his clan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He's Sheekhaal but not reer Aw-Xasan, and Deni picked him for his experience, he worked in Banadir and with Puntland CID.
Sheekhaal in Mudug are part of Galmudug I think, He was appointed because he's qualified not because of his clan.
So Presdient Deni pick hawiya as head of CID? Sheekhaal are not PL part of PL how is that allowed in PL?

So Presdient Deni hire hawiya as head of CID?
Yep although there's a debate if they're hawiye or not, I think Deni was so impressed by his work in Gaalkacyo he appointed him. and Puntland CID was neglected by the previous administrations.
In my opinion appointing someone who is qualified should be the priority especially for this kind of department which's criminal investigation department. the Sheekhaal guy was trained in Italy, let's hope he delivers.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So Presdient Deni pick hawiya as head of CID? Sheekhaal are not PL part of PL how is that allowed in PL?

Yes he is Hawiye. Why wouldn’t that be allowed in Puntland? If IDPs can vote and run for positions why would this be an issue?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yes he is Hawiye. Why wouldn’t that be allowed in Puntland? If IDPs can vote and run for positions why would this be an issue?
Cause Hawiya always hated PL. We had many wars with them.

Do Galnus will allow MJ to be police chief in their area?

Trending