President Axmed Madoobe confirms Jubaland elections will take place in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ferrari So what is your prediction for the upcoming Jubbaland elections in the capital Bu'aale how fast do you think the Jubbaland army will reach there?

@Ferrari So what is your prediction for the upcoming Jubbaland elections in the capital Bu'aale how fast do you think the Jubbaland army will reach there?
Let me tell you something you don't know since I have access to information from madoobe himself.

So axmed madoobe's militia soldiers are almost entirely ogaden(99%). In 2007, he was shot in the hip by the U.S, he got 13 shots through him and they had him arrested. When he came back, he got shot again in 2009 by AS, and he lost some 300 of his best soldiers to them after he tried to keep kismaayo for himself. The one lesson he learned from this is NEVER to use his boys to free land that benefits everyone else at the end of the day if others aren't willing to chip in.
point of the story is he can go attack bu'aale and as far as baardheere and capture them all but he won't do that, because he will lose many of his soldiers(his only backers), resource depletion, he will be weaker aka vulnerable to anyone who wants to oust him, etc...

u can't blame him, he' matured politically.:manny:

So it makes sense he isn't engaging in any wars with AS.

coming back to the video, sounds like he'll get another term. he would never speak like this if he wasn't sure, and MX being largely absent in Jland politics helps him. you guys don't even have a candidate yet.:fantasia2:

Let me tell you something you don't know since I have access to information from madoobe himself.

So axmed madoobe's militia soldiers are almost entirely ogaden(99%). In 2007, he was shot in the hip by the U.S, he got 13 shots through him and they had him arrested. When he came back, he got shot again in 2009 by AS, and he lost some 300 of his best soldiers to them after he tried to keep kismaayo for himself. The one lesson he learned from this is NEVER to use his boys to free land that benefits everyone else at the end of the day if others aren't willing to chip in.
point of the story is he can go attack bu'aale and as far as baardheere and capture them all but he won't do that, because he will lose many of his soldiers, resource depletion, he will be weaker aka vulnerable to anyone who wants to oust him, etc...

coming back to the video, sounds like he'll get another term. he would never speak like this if he wasn't sure, and MX being largely absent in Jland politics helps him. you guys don't even have a candidate yet.:fantasia2:
Let us see if he can have the Kismayo district fully under Ras Kamboni.

JL capital could be moved to Saakow. It is close to OG turf in J/Hoose and MX turf in Gedo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let us see if he can have the Kismayo district fully under Ras Kamboni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When he takes his rkb to bu'aale and Gedo, won't that create a vacancy in kismaayo? it isn't like he has 100k soldiers. don't be a xoolo.
ras kambooni are made up of experienced fighters. They did a number on the Ethiopians in xamar in 2006. They were the most feared. ask anyone.

these guys aren't child recruits.:drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:
so galmudug has two presidents and none is MX.:mjkkk:

what's going on there?

When he takes his rkb to bu'aale and Gedo, won't that create a vacancy in kismaayo? it isn't like he has 100k soldiers. don't be a xoolo.

so galmudug has two presidents and none is MX.:mjkkk:

what's going on there?
I'm talking about the Kismayo district. Let us see if he can have the district fully under RKB control.

Galmudug split I think @Mckenzie a HG member mentioned that it has got to do with Xamar. Apparently there is a Pres in Dhusmareb and another in Cadaado

I would've done a seperate administration for Gedo and have a madax for it regardless of Madoobe's recognition. Unfortunately we have influential men like Cirro and Janan and Fartaag who became Uncle Toms. Those niggas literally set us back:ivers:

I'm talking about the Kismayo district. Let us see if he can have the district fully under RKB control.

Galmudug split I think @Mckenzie a HG member mentioned that it has got to do with Xamar. Apparently there is a Pres in Dhusmareb and another in Cadaado

I would've done a seperate administration for Gedo and have a madax for it regardless of Madoobe's recognition. Unfortunately we have influential men like Cirro and Janan and Fartaag who became Uncle Toms. Those niggas literally set us back:ivers:
no. Your faults lies in the way you approach the Jland project, and you thought you had power when in fact, you had none with jva. Outside of Gedo, MX are outnumbered everywhere and they can't engage in an actual war without losing. It's impossible and that's a fact.

ras kamboni has a history sxb, they aren't the children you recruit in garboharay. the fact that madoobe himself has been shot on two separate ocassions and arrested for more than a year and he is still in charge shows you the kinds of men you are dealing with.

going back to the situation in GG, you are being humiliated there. How does the place have two different presidents and both are HG? Where are you guys in this fight? they represent you but you aren't even in contention for a make believe president seat.:draketf:

MX in Jland have one option and that's to come to table and talk, there is no other way you are getting any influence and no amount of cyber threats and child recruitment will change that but one thing we know about somali people is, they are stubborn. I wouldn't be shocked if you are making such threats online 5 years down the road.:dead:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

point of the story is he can go attack bu'aale and as far as baardheere and capture them all but he won't do that, because he will lose many of his soldiers(his only backers), resource depletion, he will be weaker aka vulnerable to anyone who wants to oust him, etc...

So it’s all about staying in power in Kismayo nothing else matters. :ohlord:

So it’s all about staying in power in Kismayo nothing else matters. :ohlord:
isn't that what it is in Somalia? Everyone has clan agenda, heck even the madaxwayne of the country does. let's not pretend like Jland is some democratic cadaaan civilization. it's not different to other regions in somalia, everything u see everywhere else is what u will see in Jland. Don't expect more. The only places I see some develpoment are Pland and Sland and both are decades older than Jland.

no. Your faults lies in the way you approach the Jland project, and you thought you had power when in fact, you had none with jva. Outside of Gedo, MX are outnumbered everywhere and they can't engage in an actual war without losing. It's impossible and that's a fact.

ras kamboni has a history sxb, they aren't the children you recruit in garboharay. the fact that madoobe himself has been shot on two separate ocassions and arrested for more than a year and he is still in charge shows you the kinds of men you are dealing with.

going back to the situation in GG, you are being humiliated there. How does the place have two different presidents and both are HG? Where are you guys in this fight? they represent you but you aren't even in contention for a make believe president seat.:draketf:

MX in Jland have one option and that's to come to table and talk, there is no other way you are getting any influence and no amount of cyber threats and child recruitment will change that but one thing we know about somali people is, they are stubborn. I wouldn't be shocked if you are making such threats online 5 years down the road.:dead:
:draketf::camby:

DAS Yamamoto sought and obtained President Guelleh's agreement to approach the Ayr clan in Somalia with a view toward tamping down the violence there and facilitating the reconciliation process.Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr had very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its authority from its affiliation with the Marehan. Guelleh described Somalia as both complicated and simple, and the warlords as "dangerous." He also said the warlords will never accept a central government.

Guelleh responded that in his view, the Ayr do not have much influence. They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. When Said Barre's regime collapsed, he continued, the Ayr were targeted by the Hawiye and kept a low profile. After Abdiqasim came to power, the Ayr re-emerged and many became businessmen. Guelleh stated that some Ayr are Islamists, such as Dahir Aweys, the head of Al-Ittihad. Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing and remain close to them. Still, Guelleh said, he would be willing "to send some messages to them."
http://cables.mrkva.eu/cable.php?id=59691
Let us see if RKB can have the Kismayo district fully under RKB since that is still not complete

There is no RKB in Gedo and they have no say over whether or not we make a seperate maamul. However we have men lile janan running around. I wouldn't be surprised if Ina z
sayid adan would try turn Gedo into sool

That attitude hasn't gotten u anywhere so far, why do you think it will now? so stubborn, only to your own peril.

You can make maamul for garboharay and beldxaawo, that's it.
So one time it's about Kismayo and the next it's abour JL blah blah? We can make a maamul for anywhere under our clan whether it be Berhani or Baardheere or G Town. I would put a Talxa as madax

So one time it's about Kismayo and the next it's abour JL blah blah? We can make a maamul for anywhere under our clan whether it be Berhani or Baardheere or G Town. I would put a Talxa as madax
you are only dealing with reer cabdulle right now while you have majority of MX in Gedo. Remember that. there are other warriors in the south that u ain't seen yet. if u try to make a maamul for Gedo dhan, we will encircle gedo from all corners.:ufdup:

you are only dealing with reer cabdulle right now while you have majority of MX in Gedo. Remember that. there are other warriors in the south that u ain't seen yet. if u try to make a maamul for Gedo dhan, we will encircle gedo from all corners.:ufdup:
Get past Talxa in Berhani and Saakow first. Make an agreement with Cawliyahan. This is MZ vs Reer Diini may the best man win :stevej:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
isn't that what it is in Somalia? Everyone has clan agenda, heck even the madaxwayne of the country does. let's not pretend like Jland is some democratic cadaaan civilization. it's not different to other regions in somalia, everything u see everywhere else is what u will see in Jland. Don't expect more. The only places I see some develpoment are Pland and Sland and both are decades older than Jland.
Your one confused nigga bro

Elaborate.

This c*nt does not want elections, hence all the comotion of the past few weeks by him and his allies

His last few words in Garowe where clear, come to kismaayo hadaad wax isku heesid to other potential JL candidates.

:pachah1:

Blackie caadi ma ahan af jini buu ku hadlaa

This c*nt does not want elections, hence all the comotion of the past few weeks by him and his allies

His last few words in Garowe where clear, come to kismaayo hadaad wax isku heesid to other potential JL candidates.

:pachah1:

Blackie caadi ma ahan af jini buu ku hadlaa
Unless you're expecting a puppet Marehan President in a sea of RKB and Liyuu get ready for more bigfoot.

There is no problem with bigfoot only with blackie & his hordes.

Jokes aside doe liyuu & ras are not of any concern, they are not tougher than kebab

Blackie will be gone save this post & shout me june 2019

Unless you're expecting a puppet Marehan President in a sea of RKB and Liyuu get ready for more bigfoot.

If blackie thinks he will run the show in JL for another 4 years uncontested he's in for a rude awakening. If he believes that RSK is keeping him safe and not the patience of MX he is also mistaken. We will see how this election turns out, but if he believes he can hold this seat by force we will see how his maamul ends. There will be no such thing as Jland it will be a fantasy of his and will only end in bloodshed that much is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending