Pres farmajoo gets Concordia award for the greatest leader !

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Wallahi mashallah even the world is acknowledging his great leadership. Mashallah may Allah bless and keep him moving forward. Keep on crying tell sleep madobe

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I am Gadabursi born and bread in Djibouti. The most south I went is Hargeisa. Usually i only go to Borama.

Yet I still say and repeat that Farmaajo is the messi of our time. Haters gonna hate and those that hate him the most are D.block themselves.

Farmajo is the best somali president in my lifetime thus far. History will be kind to this gentleman who saved us from another useless illiterate president.

If only we keep choosing presidents based on merit and intelligence, we will go far inchallah.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Some of ya'll and your insistence on calling random men your abos..... Intaad kuu faraxsan na lahaydan baa balaayo waalin aan aadi ahaan baa shegeysiin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo waxan uu arka SADE ileen magacisa marki la soo tiriyo wuxu gala sade. Somali waa luqad ma aha awoowe. He has to convince me thru luqad of caqligisa mana arki caqlikisa, waxan arka b22nimo iyo wixi lagu haman jiray awoowashisa.

Farmajo must demonstrate to me how he will reconstruct this failed nation without making it siyad barre system and repeating the past. All I see so far is he is destroying regional govt, interfering, using qatar money, why was this guy given an award? maybe the westerner wants us to continue being state less, maybe this is a western trick to make us LOVE our FAILURES so we end up FAILING constantly. YAA western man playing u again gumaysi boy @Sheikh

They only give awards to Majerten who they know contribute inventions like the chemical awards recently, where-as they give awards to our failures like sade and hawiye to continue the failing state project of somalia, no wonder majerten wont win those awards, waxanu nahay gob gob dhalay oo wax yaqaan ah oo boqortoyo ah

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jaalle Farmaajo racking up individual milestone accolades as the President and the whole world knows his greatness :salute: He is bringing back the historic glory Somalia had and now everyone is damn aware of his impact guul indeed :obama:

@nine @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete @Creed @AarLibaax @IslamIsTheAnswer @nomand @Cam @Abadir Beesha Barakaysan always takes W's

Go back somnet where they constantly have b22n-fests for Farmajo celebrating the fact his own bedroom isn't safe from shabab RPG. U didn't deserve the award waryaa, the westerner is looking down on u knowing your country is a mess and your making it more of a mess, he is rewarding u so you continue on this path of destruction, but continue that b22n fest in somnet, stop coming to THE SPOT where the FKD gets brutal and sade can't just ban us like they did in SOMNET refusing criticism which means no scientific development can be possible, except ignorance to grow

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Farmajo waxan uu arka SADE ileen magacisa marki la soo tiriyo wuxu gala sade. Somali waa luqad ma aha awoowe. He has to convince me thru luqad of caqligisa mana arki caqlikisa, waxan arka b22nimo iyo wixi lagu haman jiray awoowashisa.

Farmajo must demonstrate to me how he will reconstruct this failed nation without making it siyad barre system and repeating the past. All I see so far is he is destroying regional govt, interfering, using qatar money, why was this guy given an award? maybe the westerner wants us to continue being state less, maybe this is a western trick to make us LOVE our FAILURES so we end up FAILING constantly. YAA western man playing u again gumaysi boy @Sheikh

They only give awards to Majerten who they know contribute inventions like the chemical awards recently, where-as they give awards to our failures like sade and hawiye to continue the failing state project of somalia, no wonder majerten wont win those awards, waxanu nahay gob gob dhalay oo wax yaqaan ah oo boqortoyo ah

Farmaajo waa niin landeere Sade. Farmaajo got his brains through his geesi awoowe. He mas much more caqli than your failed politicians. B00nyahow your awoowe was a slave from Zanzibar.

Farmaajo in 2 yrs already surpassed Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke and AY no wonder your crying like the Zanzibari B00N you are NEEFYAHOW. MSB system was the best system and it still works. Why would I break a FUNCTIONING system when it works just PERFECTLY? Kkk the past is better the present you Bantu. Cuqdad oo seexo nacasyahow not my fault your politicians FAILED and resigned. He's the power of the regional states. Qatar money is his money. He SUCCEEDED by getting the award by KARBASHING you. Western ppl view YOU as a Bantu lol tryna to run away from his SADE master aka FARMAAJO. Your under SADE GUMAYSI warya Farmaajo is your MASTER. Where's your awards? Lool Bantu Zanzibari don't have the ''IQ'' to get awards. Sade owns you and is fixing Somalia the same Somalia you REBELLED and FAILED at in 1978. Your not gob your a runaway slave. I'm nasab nasab dhalay. And I'm the real BOQORTOOYO of Darood

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Go back somnet where they constantly have b22n-fests for Farmajo celebrating the fact his own bedroom isn't safe from shabab RPG. U didn't deserve the award waryaa, the westerner is looking down on u knowing your country is a mess and your making it more of a mess, he is rewarding u so you continue on this path of destruction, but continue that b22n fest in somnet, stop coming to THE SPOT where the FKD gets brutal and sade can't just ban us like they did in SOMNET refusing criticism which means no scientific development can be possible, except ignorance to grow

Fock off warya I'm gonna make you flee like the runaway SLAVE you are I own YOU. After all you are a B00N. B00nimo is in your blood kelebyahow. I deserved this award bc I ENSLAVED your Bantu self and made you a looma oyaan in the POLITICAL SCENE Jaalle Farmaajo is ''drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments'' of karbashing you. Al Kabob is in your backyard Bari. The westerner is happy for Farmaajo bc he fixed the shithole you are keep destroying. B00nyahow b00nta dhalay oorad isku qaraxha Bari. I karbash you BRUTALLY and Sade owns you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The Concordia Leadership Award recognizes global leaders within the public, private, and nonprofit sectors who inspire others through their ability to turn vision into impact. Recipients of the award reflect a commitment to positive social and economic change while promoting effective public-private collaboration to create a more prosperous and sustainable future.

I couldn’t be happier to see our president receive such prestigious award, I wish he continues to lead Somalia towards the path of success and the lives of our people improves immensely. :)