Pres. Farmajo, PM Rooble and Minister Bayle will be on FB live 2morrow

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It will be 11pm for me and I hope we are allowed to ask questions, I recommend everyone to do their civil duties and participate whether u are pro or anti :)

Last edited:
Somalia is the only country in the world where the President, Prime Minister and the Minsiter of Finance go on Facebook live with a Sex Offender telling them how broke the country is and to set up a go-fund me.

:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It will be 11pm for me and I hope we are allowed to ask questions, I recommend everyone to do their civil duties and participate whether u are pro or anti :)

Saw this on Twitter, they need to show how much is donated, and how its used for transparency.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Saw this on Twitter, they need to show how much is donated, and how its used for transparency.

Yes, 100% transparency. Every penny must go towards something tangible. This will definitely win over more hearts :)

Somalia is the only country in the world where the President, Prime Minister and the Minsiter of Finance go on Facebook live with a Sex Offender telling them how broke the country is and to set up a go-fund me.

If you don’t believe me guys he’s an actual sex offender

Yes, 100% transparency. Every penny must go towards something tangible. This will definitely win over more hearts :)
It also gives power to somali civilians. They can cut funding if they don't like where the money goes. Better than giving power to foreign countries who can cut funding if government doesn't follow their demands.

ITS FUCKING BEYOND EMBARRASSING WALLAHI WTF IS THIS AMATEUR HOUR SHIT.

Trending