Pres. Farmaajo speech at Sustainable Blue Economy Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Suspected based on what?

He's probably your boss's boss. As for proof? Who cares; it's Somali politics. Throw enough shit @ someone and some of will stick.

Dude works for all the intelligence agencies in the region except for the one he's the director of.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He's probably your boss's boss. As for proof? Who cares; it's Somali politics. Throw enough shit @ someone and some of will stick.

Dude works for all the intelligence agencies in the region except for the one he's the director of.
This is true he should be purged from the government when it gets stronger

:drakewtf:
I just asked why you think he's suspect, instead you slander me personally and "As for proof? Who cares; it's Somali politics. Throw enough shit @ someone and some of will stick." lol alright, last time I'll bother asking you anything.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is true he should be purged from the government when it gets stronger

When? You mean if?

How can it get stronger when that's the last thing this Al Shabaab ringleader wants?

Remember he not only controls the security apparatus (intelligence & defence) but he also has the chief of staff in his pocket... I.e. he controls Farmaajo's day to day activities.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:drakewtf:
I just asked why you think he's suspect, instead you slander me personally and "As for proof? Who cares; it's Somali politics. Throw enough shit @ someone and some of will stick." lol alright, last time I'll bother asking you anything.

Lol let's see how long that'll last. Ignoring anti government posts would be neglecting your duties.

Just put me in ignore to make life more easier for yourself.

Lol let's see how long that'll last. Ignoring anti government posts would be neglecting your duties.

Just put me in ignore to make life more easier for yourself.
You're not as smart as you try to come across it seems. Try answering questions and being civil instead of personal attacks/slander.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why do you think so? I've only seen UAE bots targeting him for his supposed ties with Qatar.
Abaayo tbh he’s too close to Qatari intelligence it’s far too dangerous for the intelligence director of a sovereign nation that is extremely weak to be that close to a more powerful nation its a national security risk we have to call a spade a spade

Abaayo tbh he’s too close to Qatari intelligence it’s far too dangerous for the intelligence director of a sovereign nation that is extremely weak to be that close to a more powerful nation its a national security risk we have to call a spade a spade
Yeah but why do you believe he is? Can you send me something you read or saw

Farmaajo is growing weaker. He is seeming more like a figure head. I am not sure what to think, is he deliberately pretending to be weak like his uncle used to do during the dubat/sharmake days or, is he really weak?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Glad I'm listening to the president's speech not the hyena eating Laangaab gypsy aka Kheyrlaawe.

Bro Kheyre has done a tremendous job of taming Hawiye dawladiid especially Habar Gidir when was the last time you heard of HG saying f*ck the government a lot of government buildings and even private homes have been repossessed from them you guys don’t know what’s going on in Muqdisho there’s a silent war being waged on the xaaraan ku naax section of Hawiye that have been saying f*ck a government since 91 just last month the government did a raid on some Habar Gidir stash houses and found many pistols it was found out that HG businessmen distributed it to the dhalinyaro and said whoever is a business competitor kill them you heard wrong about Kheyre wallahi Farmaajo brought him in to tame Hawiye he’s doing a good job
No one knows whats going on in Mogadishu brother politically that is...

We just hope there arent more powerful forces keeping it fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending