Preferences in spouse

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are some of you preferences for a wifey material girl?

What do you look for in a ideal woman?

Lets separate the men from the boys. First of all the most important thing is deen for me. She must be on the deen and must respect her religion. The second most important thing is she must respect the pre-established boundaries that i have set as the man of the house. A marriage will fail if you have not set boundaries which are flexible in some areas and not in others. I've seen plenty of young men get divorced and mess up their kids lives because they could no longer bare to be with the woman they married, due to not establishing boundaries early on. Keep you heads screwed on fellas and don't marry a woman that pushes you on everything. While i am willing to compromise on some things, other things i will not budge on and such things should be discussed early on in the relationship. Do not marry a woman and expect her to change, that is unfair and unrealistic. You must establish dominance as the man or you will be challenged on every subject. A man can have a soft spot for his woman but if you can't stand up for your rights then you will be trampled on in every case and this will sour your relationship and affect how your kids are brought up. Lastly she must get on with the family and value the family structure and take care to maintain culture and tradition. A weak man will create a weak unstable house, his kids will not follow his ways and his wife will not respect him and will look down on him in some way.

A good man will have great influence over his wife and children and will strengthen them on the deen and educate them on other matters. To heal a community we must safeguard the household and family values. After that we can increase the spread of good values in a community. I notice here in the west that children from unfortunately unstable homes tend to be negative influences on children raised in good environments. If the community as a whole work to combat this then we will have less bad influences on our own children.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Lets separate the men from the boys. First of all the most important thing is deen for me. She must be on the deen and must respect her religion. The second most important thing is she must respect the pre-established boundaries that i have set as the man of the house. A marriage will fail if you have not set boundaries which are flexible in some areas and not in others. I've seen plenty of young men get divorced and mess up their kids lives because they could no longer bare to be with the woman they married, due to not establishing boundaries early on. Keep you heads screwed on fellas and don't marry a woman that pushes you on everything. While i am willing to compromise on some things, other things i will not budge on and such things should be discussed early on in the relationship. Do not marry a woman and expect her to change, that is unfair and unrealistic. You must establish dominance as the man or you will be challenged on every subject. A man can have a soft spot for his woman but if you can't stand up for your rights then you will be trampled on in every case and this will sour your relationship and affect how your kids are brought up. Lastly she must get on with the family and value the family structure and take care to maintain culture and tradition. A weak man will create a weak unstable house, his kids will not follow his ways and his wife will not respect him and will look down on him in some way.

A good man will have great influence over his wife and children and will strengthen them on the deen and educate them on other matters. To heal a community we must safeguard the household and family values. After that we can increase the spread of good values in a community. I notice here in the west that children from unfortunately unstable homes tend to be negative influences on children raised in good environments. If the community as a whole work to combat this then we will have less bad influences on our own children.
You described the perfect wife

The family structure reflects society. Swedes are liberal at home, and their society is liberal. Arabs are dictators at home and their countries are dictatorships. Where does that leave Somalis?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What boundaries would you set up for your wife ? Give examples
Must accept her husband's decision as a muslimah. I'm not super strict but there are boundaries that must be set up.

The rest is up to your discretion. My main concerns would be regarding the upbringing of my children, they would have to be raised as i like and we will have to agree on that. Children need a strong man in their life as much as they need a loving attentive mother.

Practising Muslim, feminine, pretty, and intelligent. Oh and of a similar age to me but preferably a few years younger. Don't care for ethnicity though.

99LfkNx.jpg

psyche

To each their own
The only conditions I have for my partner is that she must weigh less than me and have some level of independence.

Trending

Latest posts