Prayer

I have a big exams coming up , please pray I pass them with ease

I will be back with more stories once I'm done.
:it0tdo8:
I thought you already told us everything. There's more?
giphy.gif

Minimize distractions and have scheduled study breaks. Go to bed early and wake up early. No matter what, don't panic or psych yourself out.

Listen to Surah Taha and Surah Fath while studying. Give sadaqah, even if it's $1 to your masjid or $1 worth of food to a food bank or something. Also, the following dua are super helpful for studying during exam season:

Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you.

Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with awe of you.

Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.

Put your faith in God, and He will give you the best possible outcome InshaAllah. Remember to keep things in perspective and to never forget the real exam of life.

If prayers could get anyone somewhere, look at the starving children in Somalia and other places. Millions died of painful deaths. Hard work pays dividends. Study hard and no need for prayers.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Minimize distractions and have scheduled study breaks. Go to bed early and wake up early. No matter what, don't panic or psych yourself out.

Listen to Surah Taha and Surah Fath while studying. Give sadaqah, even if it's $1 to your masjid or $1 worth of food to a food bank or something. Also, the following dua are super helpful for studying during exam season:

Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you.

Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with awe of you.

Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.

Put your faith in God, and He will give you the best possible outcome InshaAllah. Remember to keep things in perspective and to never forget the real exam of life.

Thank you brother ❤️ Allah bless your soul .

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If prayers could get anyone somewhere, look at the starving children in Somalia and other places. Millions died of painful deaths. Hard work pays dividends. Study hard and no need for prayers.

I understand you're not Muslim but I am and I believe in the power of prayer ❤️ even when I go through tribulations it eases my heart.

Trending