Pray for the world. Kabul bombed 80 dead and 300 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is going on with the world? Is this the end of days? People killing innocent people, including children.

AUN to the innocent people who were killed in by these terrorists in Somalia, America, Europe, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

I pray for peace. I pray for love. I pray for justice.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't think Afghanistan will ever become autonomous. Too bad they got a lot of resources. They will forever be between radical Islamists and American forces.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Meh?

Really?

Pray for Somalia and also pray for others. It's not that serious.

Actually it is. Somalis die everyday. Either because of famine, drought or terrorism. I'm only focused on my people and their struggles. If I'm gonna pray it's gonna be for the well being of Somalis.

Gibiin-Udug

@Barni do you even pray? I'm just asking out of curiousity. If so good for you. But Somalia needs more than prayers.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni do you even pray? I'm just asking out of curiousity. If so good for you. But Somalia needs more than prayers.

I pray whenever I wanna impress a salafi Somali after my prayer I go out for a glass of wine.

I bet Kabul needs more than prayers too yet we should pray right?

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

I pray whenever I wanna impress a salafi Somali after my prayer I go out for a glass of wine.

I bet Kabul needs more than prayers to yet we should pray right?

You should also pray when you want to impress the Shia. Shia prayers also matter and after that indulge in jack Daniels.

Reread my topic I specifically said pray for the world including Somalia, Europe, America and Kabul. You took my kind words and twisted and ruined my topic. I understand you want to pray for your people but in our religion, it is also tells us to pray for others. You should ask the Salafi person you impress next time. I didn't create this topic for you to compare tragedies.

Gibiin-Udug

AUN. We are definitely living in the end times.
It is getting to the point that I get anxiety attacks when there's large crowds, like what if something goes down. Cadaan folks are trigger happy, extremist terrorist are bomb happy. This is getting ridiculous.

It is getting to the point that I get anxiety attacks when there's large crowds, like what if something goes down. Cadaan folks are trigger happy, extremist terrorist are bomb happy. This is getting ridiculous.

Yeah there's an attack every other day now. People are becoming more extreme and are moving into a never ending spiral of destruction. I think I might buy a cabin in the woods to live in case society collapses.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You should also pray when you want to impress the Shia. Shia prayers also matter and after that indulge in jack Daniels.

Reread my topic I specifically said pray for the world including Somalia, Europe, America and Kabul. You took my kind words and twisted and ruined my topic. I understand you want to pray for your people but in our religion, it is also tells us to pray for others. You should ask the Salafi person you impress next time. I didn't create this topic for you to compare tragedies.

I didn't ruin your topic I merely stated my opinion.

VixR

Veritas

ZtW36.jpg

I bet Kabul needs more than prayers too yet we should pray right?
...but you need more compassion in your heart lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts