Pray for me

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Since this morning I’ve been sneezing my lungs out. My nose looks like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. I’ve lost the ability to smell my own farts. I think I may have got the Chinese flu :mjcry:

Blaaaame da Chinky maan foh bringing this Chinize Virus! Do not blame da white maan who took yo azz in! :fittytousand:

Best of Uncle Ruckus - YouTube

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Blaaaame da Chinky maan foh bringing this Chinize Virus! Do not blame da white maan who took yo azz in! :fittytousand:

Best of Uncle Ruckus - YouTube
Bruh if the virus was created in a European country wallahi I would’ve said the European flu. I’m consistent with my agenda

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Wow I had no idea you could get diabetes, as a kid. Did you eat too much sugary food? And do you have to use insulin now.
Yep I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetic at the age of 8. I ate what any kid would eat. I think Diabetes is hereditary. My Grandfather died from it. Which has me scared I can’t lie :wow1:

Yep I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetic at the age of 8. I ate what any kid would eat. I think Diabetes is hereditary. My Grandfather died from it. Which has me scared I can’t lie :wow1:
did your grandfather take the medicine for it? im sure if you take it you should live a normal life inshallah

The Somali Caesar

VIP
did your grandfather take the medicine for it? im sure if you take it you should live a normal life inshallah
My Grandfather died before I was born so I’m not sure if he always took his medicine and checked his blood sugars. I’m guessing he had cheat days and snook some sugar into his tea for example :mjdontkno:

Good News

Trending