pray for me please.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s been 3 hours but I’m still sad
:T:
I tried using Microsoft Word today but it skrewed me over. I worked on it for 12 hours (15 pages) but I couldn’t figure out how to submit it through Microsoft word. I accidentally submitted the wrong essay and didn’t have an option to submit again. So I emailed it to her at 12:01 am, 2 minutes past the deadline.
I’m so mad and sad, I have an A but she doesn’t allow any late assignments. I’m gonna cry, this teacher is xaasid. Make dua that she doesn’t penalize me guys.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

15 pages in 12 hours? What is this a thesis or something, damn. I don't think I ever had to write a paper over 2k words in uni.

Yaraye

VIP
as long as you explained that you accidentally submitted the wrong one and emailed the correct one to her immediately, its fine. If she doesn't give you the grade, take it up with the dean. It's human to make mistakes like that. The dean will most likely make sure that you get your correct grade

It’s been 3 hours but I’m still sad
I tried using Microsoft Word today but it skrewed me over. I worked on it for 12 hours (15 pages) but I couldn’t figure out how to submit it through Microsoft word. I accidentally submitted the wrong essay and didn’t have an option to submit again. So I emailed it to her at 12:01 am, 2 minutes past the deadline.
I’m so mad and sad, I have an A but she doesn’t allow any late assignments. I’m gonna cry, this teacher is xaasid. Make dua that she doesn’t penalize me guys.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I submitted two assignments late for a dumbass diversity class that didn't even count for my major and my grade went from a 94 to an 80
I'm going to drop the class and now I have to appeal to keep my scholarships, consider yourself lucky :damedamn:

I submitted two assignments late for a dumbass diversity class that didn't even count for my major and my grade went from a 94 to an 80
I'm going to drop the class and now I have to appeal to keep my scholarships, consider yourself lucky :damedamn:
You better get that scholarship before I tell hooyo, our family doesn't accept failures.

I have exams as well coming up and it’s all just draining
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Trending