Pranking in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Reer Hargeisa us too jokes, have so many funny stories than the rest. One thing I noticed about Hargeisa is much harder to tell who's Qurbajoog then before.

But still enjoy that 4th guy LoooooL

Reer Hargeisa us too jokes, have so many funny stories than the rest. One thing I noticed about Hargeisa is much harder to tell who's Qurbajoog then before.

When im there they say i look like reer badiye. Everywhere in Somalia they are all looking good .

Tukraq

VIP

is pranking legal in Somaliland :farole: if I were them I would tread lightly you don't want to be in a cell now do you:ileycry:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
is pranking legal in Somaliland :farole: if I were them I would tread lightly you don't want to be in a cell now do you:ileycry:

You can do all kinds of pranks there but only one prank is very illegal in SL and could land you in jail for a long time.

Please be aware to not have this piece of cloth anywhere in SL.

IMG_1F9258-73F5CE-E59107-F1F870-652331-B373AC.png

Leo

The Brave
Pranking is legal now :yacadiim:
I heard if you sneeze the wrong way in Somaliland your thrown to mandeera quicker then you can say iga raali noqo:ileycry:

Tukraq

VIP
You can do all kinds of pranks there but only one prank is very illegal in SL and could land you in jail for a long time.

Please be aware to not have this piece of cloth anywhere in SL.

IMG_1F9258-73F5CE-E59107-F1F870-652331-B373AC.png
that sounds more like a suicide attempt in the self claimed supposedly "free" and "democratic" "nation"
hqdefault.jpg

Anyway aren't the goverment already praking you guys by saying independence is near:liberaltears:

Somaliland take there pranks really serious tho:browtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what was the reason
I was taking pictures of mansions that looked nice than near hotel guleed i took a picture of a big building I think shit was an NGO office or something cause a guy with an AK asking me where Iโ€™m from and what Iโ€™m doing

Just walking and taking pictures

Than this guy talking about they have had bombings and stuff in this area and that Itโ€™s usually done by guys with beards coming from qurbaha

Basically he thought I was a terrorist taking pictures to plan where Im gonna do my next attack

Since I refused to come with him 4 other guys came and took me in a stupid holding cell

They told me if I pay a fee they would let me go I said Iโ€™m not paying shit and than some guy said since itโ€™s Ramadan where gonna be nice and not ask you to pay a fee at all just call a relative and we will let you go

Btw laziest most useless cops Iโ€™ve seen

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Another time I was sitting shot gun with my uncle the car broke down in the middle of the road cars started piling up behind us honking like crazy than the car behind us a old guy steps out and comes up to my uncles car window knocking on the window cursing

-hooyada was
-sharmuuta ku dhashay
-daanyeer foosha xun

My uncle stepped out they started fighting until the old guy got knocked down than when he stood up my uncle got arrested

The old guy was the chief of police

Status
Not open for further replies.