I put in nsfw so other members dont see

I am 16 6'1

I wanna find out if im tall for my age or thats average lol

Boys only thread

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A true alpha, i bet you have women chasing you when you leave your home :russ:

You should see him on the field. A true Geeljire beast. I have seen him bring down ten spearmen AND their horses while on foot with nothing but a dagger to him. Wallahi, any Xalimo would be blessed to marry this little wolverine.

You should see him on the field. A true Geeljire beast. I have seen him bring down ten spearmen AND their horses while on foot with nothing but a dagger to him. Wallahi, any Xalimo would be blessed to marry this little wolverine.
His light weight and short stature gives him the ability to maneuver around enemies with ease, the definition of an apex predator

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
I don't even need to fight my enemies to prevail over them.

All I need to do is to stare at them with disapproval and they perish on the spot.
Applauds sxb, do you want candy? Now go somewhere else acting like children nacallaa shaydaan ku yaal

No kidding.
I've been practicing MMA for 6 years now, parallel boxing for 7 years, I could.

As well as weight training for 4 years, 1m87 for 86 kg.

I have mad speed and reflexes identical to my speed. All I have to do is wait for him to charge me, dodge him, and give him a good punch in the head. I won't let it him go, at the slightest mistake, the gorilla is finished. You'll always have ball-less here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower already, friends, and 2) it's not with your cowardly body that you're going to do anything.

Any man with a little training can defeat a gorilla with a knife already. With your bare hand, it doesn't have to be more complicated, it just takes technique.

6’1” is tall for any age. Def for a high schooler.

My brother is 12 and 6’0” which is also tall for any age. Height on kids who have yet to hit puberty is so funny cuz their limbs look weird and scrawny.

Trending