Post uni and the xalimo phase

Look, let me cut to the chase there was once was a somali guy who said he wasn't into xalimos. Furthermore, this guy took the mick out of me and said you are in xalimos.

My ideal xalimo with maya jama

Look, let me cut to the chase there was once was a somali guy who said he wasn't into xalimos and he wanted a Lebanese chick. Furthermore, this guy took the mick out of me and claimed I'm into xalimos which is true to some extent. But, most xalimos i encountered are fat and not attractive.

My ideal xalimo is maya jama

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
'Lightskinned' bad bodied "female" maya jama?

Judging from this, your definitely ugly. Your probably one of those guys who says hello to women and everone runs away. Why doesnt anyone like me headass. An alpha male gets pussy from anywhere and isnt insecure enough to ask the internet for opinions. :gaasdrink:

Also, She isnt a xalimo. 6/10 xalimo shits on her mulatto ass anyday.

Honestly could not make heads or tails out of this post

tenor.gif

'Lightskinned' bad bodied "female" maya jama?

Judging from this, your definitely ugly. Your probably one of those guys who says hello to women and everone runs away. Why doesnt anyone like me headass. An alpha male gets pussy from anywhere and isnt insecure enough to ask the internet for opinions. :gaasdrink:

Also, She isnt a xalimo. 6/10 xalimo shits on her mulatto ass anyday.

An alpha who happens to be a muslim want to play it halal :denzelnigga:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
An alpha who happens to be a muslim want to play it halal :denzelnigga:
'Muslim man' and 'halal' is an oxymoron.
Every man on this planet has been ran though, bulldozed, to the 7th heaven and back. But let men tell you that their 'smashing es left and right'. Mess

Good lucking finding a woman who will get your "alpha" self. Hopefully it is maya jama :samwelcome:

I can confirm that I have bulldozed to 7th Heaven and back. And by 7th Heaven, I mean the hit American family drama created by Brenda Hampton and on air 1996-2006.

I cameo often enough.

The episode was entitled "Our New Neighbour is Somali and He is Drives a Bulldozer. Don't Ask Questions Honey, It's Probably His Culture"

Trending