TooMacaan

VIP
Me and @TooMacaan During Services:

:gucciwhat:
I go to a Korean Church..:browtf:
giphy.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
That Christian could have responded better when he said "Your sign is offensive"
He should have said, "I know as a Christian I will be persecuted, I will be hated by passing on the message of God. But it is my duty as a Christian and it is my unalienable God given right to evangelize and spread the message of truth. I know you hate me for what I am saying but may God bless you and show you towards his eternal light"
Also although the kid attacked him there could have been a better way than pushing him down to the ground in spreading God's message.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
That Christian could have responded better when he said "Your sign is offensive"
He should have said, "I know as a Christian I will be persecuted, I will be hated by passing on the message of God. But it is my duty as a Christian and it is my unalienable God given right to evangelize and spread the message of truth. I know you hate me for what I am saying but may God bless you and show you towards his eternal light"
Also although the kid attacked him there could have been a better way than pushing him down to the ground in spreading God's message.
well said hooyo teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending