Post International infrastructure projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should connect werdher to laascoond in somaliland and garowe to hobyo Somali ethiopians should lobby for more development
Both governments (of both countries) will have to agree to that then, even the image above shows the line to be extending to Somalia but I've yet to see news from their behalf. It's a recent plan anyway (late May).

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Both governments (of both countries) will have to agree to that then, even the image above shows the line to be extending to Somalia but I've yet to see news from their behalf. It's a recent plan anyway (late May).
hear that but what about the blessed somaliland thought their was a berbera corridor route cut from dira dawa to harar and jijjia a spinoff from the djibouti rail

hear that but what about the blessed somaliland thought their was a berbera corridor route cut from dira dawa to harar and jijjia a spinoff from the djibouti rail

I have no idea, they are still finalising the project I think and some lines are getting cancelled, I'm sure it will happen in the future.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Ethiopia and Kenya continue to surpass Somalia, while the people on this forum continue circle-jerking over decades old and poorly constructed buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts