Post food you've made for Ramadan

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
IMG_20200505_182919_50.jpg

I've been working on making malawax. Been getting better at it but it still feels like I'm doing it like crap and I probably an. I've got most of it cornered down but only using my hands to take it out and flip it over is the hardest part.

still though man upgraded from standing behind his mother and getting taught for the 10th time like a clueless toddler to only asking for advice, man's a fucking certified malawax connoisseur now:win:

I've also been making lemonade. I put the little washed lemons and limes in the caag, shiid until it's a pulp then filter out the skin while pouring it in a jug, put sugar inside then mix and put it into the fridge. If anyone has different ways of making it please do share.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
View attachment 114060

I've been working on making malawax. Been getting better at it but it still feels like I'm doing it like crap and I probably an. I've got most of it cornered down but only using my hands to take it out and flip it over is the hardest part.

still though man upgraded from standing behind his mother and getting taught for the 10th time like a clueless toddler to only asking for advice, man's a fucking certified malawax connoisseur now:win:

I've also been making lemonade. I put the little washed lemons and limes in the caag, shiid until it's a pulp then filter out the skin while pouring it in a jug, put sugar inside then mix and put it into the fridge. If anyone has different ways of making it please do share.

Clogging your arteries with those greasy foods.

Eat clean warya

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Clogging your arteries with those greasy foods.

Eat clean warya
Not like I eat it everyday, it's almost always around Ramadan and it's generally every few days.
Food that I personally have made???!!!

man I hate cooking more than anything in the world.

Cookings relaxing, you should try it out more often plus the better you get the nicer your food.

Well done, it actually looks pretty nice. I don't take pictures of the food I cook but if I ever get around to it, I might do.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
C132B1FA-3D5A-4DFA-BA69-490BACB08EA4.png

Mandazi(bur) my favourite even though it’s unhealthy . I try to eat fried food like bur and sambus only once or twice a week .

Trending

Latest posts