Post a pic of where you are at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a picture of your current environment. I'll go first as the creator of the thread

image.jpg

Atiya show us how a living room should look like. Do what menace did but you turn the living room lights on so we can view your interior decoration skills
:yacadiim:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Atiya show us how a living room should look like. Do what menace did but you turn the living room lights on so we can view your interior decoration skills
:yacadiim:

I had the video like that cause I like watching tv in the dark ..runtii

menace

VIP
Nin waalan bad tahay so your interior-deco game is probably as sickening to women as my brothers is
:lolbron:

You do realize that I'm married ..she decorated it well...but i like watching tv in the dark ..is something wrong with me ?

You do realize that I'm married ..she decorated it well...but i like watching tv in the dark ..is something wrong with me ?

Hahahhahaha you're the guy in the cage
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Ninyahaw has your old lady started raising her voice to you yet or are you still being treated good in the cage for lions that have been tamed
:damn::deadpeter:

Who do you live with ?

My workplace is at London so I'm here either at my brothers home or fathers/mothers home.

But I have a place in Essex that I only pay £275 for per week so this where id take all my private life/business.
Don't ask me what habits the person who charges me £275 for a house has
obamadatazz

menace

VIP
My workplace is at London so I'm here either at my brothers home or fathers/mothers home.

But I have a place in Essex that I only pay £275 for per week so this where id take all my private life/business.
Don't ask me what habits the person who charges me £275 for a house has
obamadatazz

What was your somnet name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending