Positive thread: Puntland to minimize bureaucracy to speed up aid delivery to drought victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali Gaas built his reputation on development, he should be spear heading this effort to help the victims of droughts across puntland

And regain Sanaag and Sool before the UAE decides that SL is a country and rains hell-fire on you for trying :damedamn:

Relax about Sanaag, thats a different story than Sool, the Warsangelis inhabit large swaths of northern Somalia, they are not like dhullos, any attempt of SL to take things by force will result in Puntland troops being deployed, the real worry is Sool, they are almost completely brainwashed and taken advantage of. SL will keep on trying to capture cities and Puntland will keep fighting them off, we just have to wait until we get a militarily offensive and aggressive president.

Relax about Sanaag, thats a different story than Sool, the Warsangelis inhabit large swaths of northern Somalia, they are not like dhullos, any attempt of SL to take things by force will result in Puntland troops being deployed, the real worry is Sool, they are almost completely brainwashed and taken advantage of. SL will keep on trying to capture cities and Puntland will keep fighting them off, we just have to wait until we get a militarily offensive and aggressive president.

Who care if they are brain-washed, take them by military might and make the nessary compromises to keep most them happy. :drakewtf:
You need to do it faster because the UAE is showing they are inclined to treat SL as a independent country :francis:

waraabe

Your superior
Who care if they are brain-washed, take them by military might and make the nessary compromises to keep most them happy. :drakewtf:
You need to do it faster because the UAE is showing they are inclined to treat SL as a independent country :francis:

See qabiilest to the core lol. I agree Somaliland should give up darod half of sool and sanaag so we can get this divorce over with. Then hopefully the darod cuqdad will go down inshallah

See qabiilest to the core lol. I agree Somaliland should give up darod half of sool and sanaag so we can get this divorce over with. Then hopefully the darod cuqdad will go down inshallah

I don't care of qabalyad, my recommendation is based on strategy. If SL takes its current terrority it leaves Somalia with next to no access to the red sea, a very profitabel route and with huge amounts of oil:dabcasar:

waraabe

Your superior
I don't care of qabalyad, my recommendation is based on strategy. If SL takes its current terrority it leaves Somalia with next to no access to the red sea, a very profitabel route and with huge amounts of oil:dabcasar:

Sure. Will you stop crying about Somaliland if darod lands are returned to Somalia?

Sure. Will you stop crying about Somaliland if darod lands are returned to Somalia?

Dependence on how much land you are willing to give up and wether it gives Somalis enough access to the Red Sea and if no other solutions could satisfy either part.

It would include Khaatuum and Awdal state.

in a perfect world if trade ogaden for somaliland minus sool and sanag anyway of the weak. you got to leave weak minded behind or they will hold you back. maybe then y'all and the ethiopians will stop funding al shabaab

waraabe

Your superior
in a perfect world if trade ogaden for somaliland minus sool and sanag anyway of the weak. you got to leave weak minded behind or they will hold you back. maybe then y'all and the ethiopians will stop funding al shabaab

lol Ethiopia is your daddy and Kenya is your mommy.

lol Ethiopia is your daddy and Kenya is your mommy.
2919624-tumblr_inline_olfeklr0mx1r76lqg_500.gif

If theres one thing i give you credit for its this, i wish more landers were like you, you have the right idea get the f*ck out of our land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending