Positive Somali Compliments

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@K-M-O was I lying cuz hasn’t even been an hour and they already screaming kahnis behaviour in this thread about modelling. At
this point these we deserve everything that comes to us .

View attachment 327727

W have a shit load of conservatives amongst us so it makes sense most of these guys won't give AF about modeling. It's considered to feminine.

They would rather see good looking men representing us in sports.

It will take another 20 years for us just to have a new group of Somali professional athletes, models, and actors. It's too late for Gen Z and millennial somalis

W have a shit load of conservatives amongst us so it makes sense most of these guys won't give AF about modeling. It's considered to feminine.

They would rather see good looking men representing us in sports.

It will take another 20 years for us just to have a new group of Somali professional athletes, models, and actors. It's too late for Gen Z and millennial somalis
they can wear pyjamas outside but not model for a couple thousand is crazy, exchanging dignity for moncler is way for some...

Lol take the advice for myself ????
Abayo 90 percent of your comments is about you crying about how undesirable we are and people are just ignoring it for some reason . Not healthy get checked up I’m being serious
she claims to be " too lightskin and attractive to be considered as Somali, always mistaken as Eritrean (legit nobody knows those people)" too :mjlol:

No genuinely attractive girl would be crying about being seen as undesirable. Felt sorry for her at first but now I'm thinking she has an agenda to lower other Somali girls self esteem.

she claims to be " too lightskin and attractive to be considered as Somali, always mistaken as Eritrean (legit nobody knows those people)" too :mjlol:

No genuinely attractive girl would be crying about being seen as undesirable. Felt sorry for her at first but now I'm thinking she has an agenda to lower other Somali girls self esteem.
Colourism is an outside issue, idc for as a mariin lady myself. lol