Positive Affirmations thread - What are your affirmations?

imagesfs.jpg
Anyone else practice affirmations? basically they are statements you say or write to help you develop or change something about yourself, or draw something to yourself. Its new age stuff but I think it helps your subconscious at the minimum, to help attain your goal or manifest your intentions.

A lot of famous people, successful people, celebrities, business leaders harp on the value of affirmations.

For this thread you can drop an affirmation or ask questions.

To the head honchos sticky this thread in Personal Development.

Here goes just a few of my affirmations.

- I must do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.

- I will be grateful and thankful for all the beautiful things God has given me.

- I take responsibility for my actions and don't blame others.

- I will make sacrifices right now in order to get closer to my dreams and goals.

- Every day, in every way, I am getting richer and richer.

- Money flows to me easily, and constantly.

- I do what makes me happy and success follows.

- I am an alpha male.

- I obtain my goals and wishes easily.

- I repel negativity.

- I see opportunities everywhere I go.

istockphoto-470866372-1024x1024.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
من كان يريد العزة فلله العزة جميعا
Whosoever desires honour, power and glory then to Allah belong all honour.

Following the commandments of Allah Swt and being a pious Muslim can bring a lifetime of honour, respect and riches.

If you want to be richer, repeat the word "astaghfirulah' which means I beg Allah's forgiveness. If you constantly seek Allah's forgiveness by repeating that word over and over again inshallah Allah will give you wealth and children.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
من كان يريد العزة فلله العزة جميعا
Whosoever desires honour, power and glory then to Allah belong all honour.

Following the commandments of Allah Swt and being a pious Muslim can bring a lifetime of honour, respect and riches.

If you want to be richer, repeat the word "astaghfirulah' which means I beg Allah's forgiveness. If you constantly seek Allah's forgiveness by repeating that word over and over again inshallah Allah will give you wealth and children.
I always look forward to your posts

Royalflush

novacane
Anyone else practice affirmations? basically they are statements you say or write to help you develop or change something about yourself, or draw something to yourself. Its new age stuff but I think it helps your subconscious at the minimum, to help attain your goal or manifest your intentions.

A lot of famous people, successful people, celebrities, business leaders harp on the value of affirmations.

For this thread you can drop an affirmation or ask questions.

To the head honchos sticky this thread in Personal Development.

Here goes just a few of my affirmations.

- I must do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.

- I will be grateful and thankful for all the beautiful things God has given me.

- I take responsibility for my actions and don't blame others.

- I will make sacrifices right now in order to get closer to my dreams and goals.

- Every day, in every way, I am getting richer and richer.

- Money flows to me easily, and constantly.

- I do what makes me happy and success follows.

- I am an alpha male.

- I obtain my goals and wishes easily.

- I repel negativity.

- I see opportunities everywhere I go.

thats gay sxb

Go f*ck yourself. 👆
People who call everything "gay" usually have insecurities on their own sexuality, or would wantto discourage others from doing something positive and associate it with being homo (even though it really makes no sense) dont take it seriously and keep doing you

My affirmation for abstaining from ,nofap,semenretention.

-Everyday, in every way, I abstain and retain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.