-Sickness and the rise of in-cels

John Farah

Somalinimo till i dhimo
The jury is unanimous ruins you. No, really ruins you. Do you think sperm is that disposable? That the seed of life contains nothing valuable? The french called it the "little death" for good reason, every ejaculation is a bit of you dying, because that is how valuable it is. The reality is masturbation depletes you of so much more than it gives you, your sperm contains many essential vitamins that you deposit too frequently.

Your brain once over stimulated to changes, you become a creature unable to find joy in the simplest pleasures in life. You lose motivation, purpose, direction and ability to function in society. Instead you find depression, anxiety, lonesomeness and contempt towards woman. You become even unable to perform the deed with that which you masturbate to. In essence, -sickness is what turns men into creatures called in-celsious agraphious -Indirectly celibate due to . If you value having a future where you have a happy loving relationship with a woman, please give up . If not, you will enjoy very little pleasure and instead find yourself hating your life.

Do not dishonor yourself any further, give up and get married, complete your Deen instead of wasting away. I am tired of seeing so many young men, have the look in their eyes similar to that of lustful old corrupt men. You are giving up your masculine energy for such a worthless release. And yes, it's that obvious, everyone can tell it's always that beady eyed guy, who comes across as socially awkward who has an issue with . The man who can't converse with women, because he can't kept sex out of his mind.

I could live my life without practicing onanism. The nig*as who watch pron have to be chemically castrated. And add the fact that onanism speeds baldness. It will dissuade every horn Africans to do it
1490886827-risibo.png

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
The jury is unanimous ruins you. No, really ruins you. Do you think sperm is that disposable? That the seed of life contains nothing valuable? The french called it the "little death" for good reason, every ejaculation is a bit of you dying, because that is how valuable it is. The reality is masturbation depletes you of so much more than it gives you, your sperm contains many essential vitamins that you deposit too frequently.

Your brain once over stimulated to changes, you become a creature unable to find joy in the simplest pleasures in life. You lose motivation, purpose, direction and ability to function in society. Instead you find depression, anxiety, lonesomeness and contempt towards woman. You become even unable to perform the deed with that which you masturbate to. In essence, -sickness is what turns men into creatures called in-celsious agraphious -Indirectly celibate due to . If you value having a future where you have a happy loving relationship with a woman, please give up . If not, you will enjoy very little pleasure and instead find yourself hating your life.

Do not dishonor yourself any further, give up and get married, complete your Deen instead of wasting away. I am tired of seeing so many young men, have the look in their eyes similar to that of lustful old corrupt men. You are giving up your masculine energy for such a worthless release. And yes, it's that obvious, everyone can tell it's always that beady eyed guy, who comes across as socially awkward who has an issue with . The man who can't converse with women, because he can't kept sex out of his mind.
Us Men have realized this that's why we quit that garbage. I feel alive, strong,happy, energetic etc..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
was used as weapon against Palestinians by Israel its evil but addictive and an unprecendented challenge for men of our time

Last edited:
is evil. Imagine a scene involving people you know in real life; neighbours, friends, etc.
But the shaytaan makes it look harmless cos it's on a screen.

Trending

Latest posts