is way worse than heroin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaaooo brother you were lucky i hit puberty around 10-11 i was always preeing the magazines in the cornershop from to time i was a wild child kkk ive never even had a wet dream thats how bad it is
NEVER HAD A WET DREAM:russ: ur funny

i can't lie, i had my first WET DREAM 5 months ago, i went like 20 days without jerking off just i had exams and i was in and out of the house, spend most of time outside home and i don't comfortable doing it in the toilet like most guys would :mjlol:

I hear you bro i been watching some orgys now and then wallahi is just a dopamine addiction
It dehumanize sex and really plays with your mind. I have no doubt people who watch a lot of are more paranoid about their partner cheating. It gives the impression sex is nothing and everyone sleeps around. is at war with marriage and monogamy and want to create the idea that being with one person is unnatural. The real smart people behind the scenes have a real agenda.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently it's like the drug but ten times worse I kinda feel like it's true I been tryna stop bashing for years but it's so addictive like realtalk I'm not talking masturbation I'm talking with masturbation that's so addictive and can really trap a man mentally my highest record was 60 days without it when I was locked up I had no urges to masturbate since I had no internet to watch on so mandem let's see how long we can go without today the countdown begins

Jerome is addicted to

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Me and steam would pickup hoes in the club together :trumpsmirk:

ooh.png

IT IS REFRESHING TO SEE THAT ALL FARAXs AGREE AND MASTURBATION IS CANCER AND EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY

I THOUGHT Y'ALL ARE GOING TO PLAY IT DOWN LIKE CADAAN/Madow GUYS DO, SO THEY DON'T FEEL ABOUT THEMSELVES
Real talk bro we done with this filth wallahi i just downloaded blocker its wraps i dont think i will relapse now :manny: super sayain mode here i come

It dehumanize sex and really plays with your mind. I have no doubt people who watch a lot of are more paranoid about their partner cheating. It gives the impression sex is nothing and everyone sleeps around. is at war with marriage and monogamy and want to create the idea that being with one person is unnatural. The real smart people behind the scenes have a real agenda.
Yeah ifs all a big plan made by zionists to break up family ties and make sure minority communitys never have strong family bonds like the jews i see right through them

Apparently it's like the drug but ten times worse I kinda feel like it's true I been tryna stop bashing for years but it's so addictive like realtalk I'm not talking masturbation I'm talking with masturbation that's so addictive and can really trap a man mentally my highest record was 60 days without it when I was locked up I had no urges to masturbate since I had no internet to watch on so mandem let's see how long we can go without today the countdown begins
You where imprisoned???:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending