is way worse than heroin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's like the drug but ten times worse I kinda feel like it's true I been tryna stop bashing for years but it's so addictive like realtalk I'm not talking masturbation I'm talking with masturbation that's so addictive and can really trap a man mentally my highest record was 60 days without it when I was locked up I had no urges to masturbate since I had no internet to watch on so mandem let's see how long we can go without today the countdown begins

99.9% OF MEN JERK OFF, including married men once they get bored of their wife, I HEARD OF A xamar cadcad MAN WITH 4 WIVES WHO STILL JERKS OFF, like how does he have time and eneregy for that:faysalwtf: HE WAS A IMAM and DUGSI teacher(sneaky kids went through his web history:chrisfreshhah:)

even without getting religion involved, masturbation is a serous issue, it kills THE MAN'S SEX DRIVE which he needs to purse wealth and dominate whatever he is involved in, SEMEN is THE MOST PRECIOUS THING KNOWN TO MAN. it fucking creates life:faysalwtf: AND WE WASTE IT DAILY.

MOST MEN CAN HAVE MORE THAN 360 CHILDREN IN ONE DAY(THAT IS ARMY) BUT MOST WOMEN CAN ONLY HAVE ONE. semen is a powerful form of energy which drives men crazy,

we should look to transmute that sexual energy into our professional careers. Human progress was made by the sexually frustrated. :yousmart:

give me a man who has not had sex or jerked off for only a 100 days and you have a dangerous risk taker who will do anything to get what he wants

give me guy who jerks off twice a day and you have a low energy guy beta vibes having man hahaa.

I PERSONALLY HAVE A CRAZY SEX DRIVE, I REMEMBER I ONCE DEALT WITH TWO GIRLS (1 hour long session each ) AND JERKED OFF Three TIMES in one day I GUESS I WAS FEELING LOW, i was depressed.:tocry:

dopamine is a hell of a drug.:wtf:

99% OF GUYS especially low iq somali WILL DOWN PLAY THIS BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO JERK OFF, those statements i made will hurt and they will retaliate with straw man arguments :siilaanyolaugh:

99.9% OF MEN JERK OFF, including married men once they get bored of their wife, I HEARD OF A xamar cadcad MAN WITH 4 WIVES WHO STILL JERKS OFF, like how does he have time and eneregy for that:faysalwtf: HE WAS A IMAM and DUGSI teacher(sneaky kids went through his web history:chrisfreshhah:)

even without getting religion involved, masturbation is a serous issue, it kills THE MAN'S SEX DRIVE which he needs to purse wealth and dominate whatever he is involved in, SEMEN is THE MOST PRECIOUS THING KNOWN TO MAN. it fucking creates life:faysalwtf: AND WE WASTE IT DAILY.

MOST MEN CAN HAVE MORE THAN 360 CHILDREN IN ONE DAY(THAT IS ARMY) BUT MOST WOMEN CAN ONLY HAVE ONE. semen is a powerful form of energy which drives men crazy,

we should look to transmute that sexual energy into our professional careers. Human progress was made by the sexually frustrated. :yousmart:

give me a man who has not had sex or jerked off for only a 100 days and you have a dangerous risk taker who will do anything to get what he wants

give me guy who jerks off twice a day and you have a low energy guy beta vibes having man hahaa.

I PERSONALLY HAVE A CRAZY SEX DRIVE, I REMEMBER I ONCE DEALT WITH TWO GIRLS (1 hour long session each ) AND JERKED OFF Three TIMES in one day I GUESS I WAS FEELING LOW, i was depressed.:tocry:

dopamine is a hell of a drug.:wtf:

99% OF GUYS especially low iq somali WILL DOWN PLAY THIS BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO JERK OFF, those statements i made will hurt and they will retaliate with straw man arguments :siilaanyolaugh:
Your right sxb i remember when i quit for 60 days i felt like a god i was supersayain wallahi i was doing all types of madness im tryna get back to that same geeljire sanbuur but i cant find a way to block off my phone all these apps are lacag still you know any free blockers sxb

I don't understand how people can get turned on by a screen or maybe it's just me? I've never watched in my life and never will.

@Geeljire sanbuur is right, is like a drug and it has many negative effects.

contributes to social and psychological problems within men. rewires the male brain. turns sex into masturbation and we all know how bad masturbation is. demeans and objectifies women. has a numbing effect upon reality. There is literally so many bad factors when watching .
:gucciwhat:
:damedamn:
:cosbyhmm: you really think we are that stupid that

ANY MAN WHO TELLS ME HE HAS NEVER WATCHED OR MASTURABATED IS DAMN LYING BASTARD:mjlol::pachah1::ulyin:
even religious elder guys do, in fact they do it the most since they don't get girls like us young ones.
:diddyass:

is disgusting sxb I got tricked when I was young 11 yrs old my friends showed me Lisa Ann in IT class it was wraps from then on I literally was young and dumb wallahi if I could go back I would have never watched it
I HAVE NEVER WATCHED HER. NOT MY TYPE

jynx maze was fav latino, kendra lust was my favorite white, AND jayla foxx and cherokee'd ass my fav black.

:shookgabre:oh shit don't search this up

reverse psychology:samwelcome:

I HAVE NEVER WATCHED HER. NOT MY TYPE

jynx maze was fav latino, kendra lust was my favorite white, AND jayla foxx and cherokee'd ass my fav black.
LMAO jynx maze cherokee d ass and kendra lust were the ones back in my teens i watched so much wallahi right now August ames is the plug rip:siilaanyolaugh:

is disgusting sxb I got tricked when I was young 11 yrs old my friends showed me Lisa Ann in IT class it was wraps from then on I literally was young and dumb wallahi if I could go back I would have never watched it
HOW DO YOU STARTED AT 11:faysalwtf:??

I HIT puberty at 15/16 thatS when i started i am a late cummer i guess:pachah1:i'm know 18 turning 19 last time i jerked off was Saturday night..I DO AGREE THAT THIS SHIT IS NOT HEALTHY AND THAT IF I WANT TO LIVE A LONG PROSPEROUS HEALTHY LIFE I GOT TO STOP ASAP ROCKY

LMAO jynx maze cherokee d ass and kendra lust were the ones back in my teens i watched so much wallahi right now August ames is the plug rip:siilaanyolaugh:
FOR ME SHE GOT TO HAVE A BUBBLE BUTT, i can't do flat ones, for every 1 white girl i watched i have watched 10 latinos and 5 blacks, AA tings are a fetish FOR ME, WOULD NEVER WIFEY a AA THOUGH:susp:ONLY XALIMOS. THANK THEY UNIVERSE THEIR IS NO SOMALI XALIMO i wouldn't like that, my lovely peng xalimos should never be such dirty sites

it's weird that in real life I LOVE SMALL GIRLS WITH A LITTLE FAT ASS AND I DON'T EVEN CARE MUCH ABOUT THE TITTIES CUZ SOME OF MY BEST GIRLS HAD NO TITTIES AND THEY WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE BIG BOOBS CHICK I DEAL WITH

and when it comes to I'M INTO BIG FAT ASS WOMEN WHO LOOK KINDA DEFORMED AND UNREAL.

FOR ME SHE GOT TO HAVE A BUBBLE BUTT, i can't do flat ones, for every 1 white girl i watched i have 10 latinos and 5 blacks

it's weird that in real life I LOVE SMALL GIRLS WITH A LITTLE FAT ASS AND I DON'T EVEN CARE MUCH ABOUT THE TITTIES CUZ SOME OF MY BEST GIRLS HAD NO TITTIES AND THEY WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE BIG BOOBS CHICK I DEAL WITH

and when it comes to I'M INTO BIG FAT ASS WOMEN WHO LOOK KINDA DEFORMED AND UNREAL.
Same bradar real life i love cute skinny girls with a round butt but in i love big bootys and huge breasts its weird kkkk

HOW DO YOU STARTED AT 11:faysalwtf:??

I HIT puberty at 15/16 thatS when i started i am a late cummer i guess:pachah1:i'm know 18 turning 19 last time i jerked off was Saturday night..I DO AGREE THAT THIS SHIT IS NOT HEALTHY AND THAT IF I WANT TO LIVE A LONG PROSPEROUS HEALTHY LIFE I GOT TO STOP ASAP ROCKY
I was introduced in IT class in yr 7 by my so called bestfriends at the time went home and busted a mad nut to lisa ann been hooked since that day :meleshame:

Same bradar real life i love cute skinny girls with a round butt but in i love big bootys and huge breasts its weird kkkk
:siilaanyolaugh:I HAD BOTH IN IRL LIFE and i promise the small SLIM but curvy cute ones are the wife material ones

for example karrueche tran and jada pinkett smith THESE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WORTHY.

AND IF I GET RICH, i would have the FAT CURVY ONES AS MY MAID so i f*ck her around every now and then BUT NEVER WIFEY

:siilaanyolaugh:I HAD BOTH IN IRL LIFE and i promise the small SLIM but curvy cute ones are the wife material ones

for example karrueche tran and jada pinkett smith THESE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WORTHY.

AND IF I GET RICH, i would have the FAT CURVY ONES AS MY MAID so i f*ck her around every now and then BUT NEVER WIFEY
Facts abti the meaty girls will get bigger after one kid but the skinny girl gone stay sexy real niggas know:denzelnigga:

I was introduced in IT class in yr 7 by my so called bestfriends at the time went home and busted a mad nut to lisa ann been hooked since that day :meleshame:
WHEN DID YOU REACH PUBERTY??
many of my freinds tell me they busted their first nut at 11/12 and i just look at them lost I WAS AN INNOCENT GUY TILL AGE 15/16 then i saw a video of Amanda Holden dancing at the time WHICH HAD ME FEELING COLD AND WOODED AT NIGHT and i noticed when i touch my wood it would feel even more good so i kept at it till eventually LOADS OF thick ass pure white concentrated came out IT WAS THICK ASS HELLA

I HEARD OF JERKING OFF JOKES AT SCHOOL GROWING UP but i had no idea that those guys actually did it , they called each other wankers and stuff loool I JUST WAS TOO INNOCENT TO KNOW, in yr 7 and 8 guys would make funny of other guys for spending a lot of time in the toilet AND I JUST WOULD LAUGH ALONG NOT GETTING THE JOKE LOOOL

Honestly my younger days i had a period where i watched a lot of . It fucks you up mentality. I reached a level where I needed more and more extreme
i has a thing for michelle tucker.

Honestly my younger days i had a period where i watched a lot of . It fucks you up mentality. I reached a level where I needed more and more extreme
i never got to the extreme level yet, HOPEFULLY U STOP THIS BAD HABIT BEFORE I GET TO SUCH A SCARY STATE.:jaynerd::meleshame:

on sites i see adverts of female cartoons with dick penetrating men is that the weirdo extreme stage ??? :faysalwtf:

weirdest shit when you have been watching so much that you can recognize the male stars because all the big time chicks are being passed around the same few guys:jcoleno: THATS JUST NOT RIGHT:ummhmm: feels hella wrong

I stopped long time ago. Now i am at a healthy place. Big help for me was a documentary i watched called behind the scenes . In there you get to know a lot more of the type of girls in , their up ringing the drug addiction. A lot of these girls were abused as children and are on drugs. Not all but a big %. If you look at the amount of stars that die of drug overdose or suicide its staggering.

WHEN DID YOU REACH PUBERTY??
many of my freinds tell me they busted their first nut at 11/12 and i just look at them lost I WAS AN INNOCENT GUY TILL AGE 15/16 then i saw a video of Amanda Holden dancing at the time WHICH HAD ME FEELING COLD AND WOODED AT NIGHT and i noticed when i touch my wood it would feel even more good so i kept at it till eventually LOADS OF thick ass pure white concentrated came out IT WAS THICK ASS HELLA

I HEARD OF JERKING OFF JOKES AT SCHOOL GROWING UP but i had no idea that those guys actually did it , they called each other wankers and stuff loool I JUST WAS TOO INNOCENT TO KNOW, in yr 7 and 8 guys would make funny of other guys for spending a lot of time in the toilet AND I JUST WOULD LAUGH ALONG NOT GETTING THE JOKE LOOOL
Lmaaooo brother you were lucky i hit puberty around 10-11 i was always preeing the magazines in the cornershop from to time i was a wild child kkk ive never even had a wet dream thats how bad it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts