is way worse than heroin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's like the drug but ten times worse I kinda feel like it's true I been tryna stop bashing for years but it's so addictive like realtalk I'm not talking masturbation I'm talking with masturbation that's so addictive and can really trap a man mentally my highest record was 60 days without it when I was locked up I had no urges to masturbate since I had no internet to watch on so mandem let's see how long we can go without today the countdown begins

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't understand how people can get turned on by a screen or maybe it's just me? I've never watched in my life and never will.

@Geeljire sanbuur is right, is like a drug and it has many negative effects.

contributes to social and psychological problems within men. rewires the male brain. turns sex into masturbation and we all know how bad masturbation is. demeans and objectifies women. has a numbing effect upon reality. There is literally so many bad factors when watching .

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can get turn on by a screen or maybe it's just me? I've never watched in my life and never will.

@Geeljire sanbuur is right, is like a drug and it has many negative effects.

contributes to social and psychological problems within men. rewires the male brain. turns sex into masturbation and we all know how bad masturbation is. demeans and objectifies women. has a numbing effect upon reality. There is literally so many bad factors when watching .
is disgusting sxb I got tricked when I was young 11 yrs old my friends showed me Lisa Ann in IT class it was wraps from then on I literally was young and dumb wallahi if I could go back I would have never watched it

I realised this when I was going through puberty, I decided to do alot of hobbies like going gym and playing football instead of bashing everyday lol

is disgusting sxb I got tricked when I was young 11 yrs old my friends showed me Lisa Ann in IT class it was wraps from then on I literally was young and dumb wallahi if I could go back I would have never watched it

You would probably would of watched it anyway. One way or another.

I nearly died myself when I discovered what a vibrator could do :chrisfreshhah:

However this attitude is very dangerous, ography in moderation can't hurt, heroin even in moderation does not exist as a concept. :bell:
For girls it not the same effect since you guys dont bust nuts you just leak lmao so obvs you wont end up with a herion type addiction from ography most girls dont even watch you just finger yourselves to death when you dont have access to dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending